DNR LEO

Are there any on this site? Private message if you don’t want to be known out right.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

They watch I’m sure, but I’m not aware of any that actively post.

Shoot me a message with what you need and I can try and relay to a few of them if you’d like.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

I’d like to know if i can clean fish at the ramp

Hilton Head - unofficial shark bite capital of the world.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

yes
quote:
Originally posted by sman
quote:

yes

Great, cause he can’t clean one anywhere else. Yuk yuk, lol lol.

Hey coot, my boys have some DNR friends, they are always stopping by looking for them. I could ask them a question for you if you want.

Call DNR @ 800-922-4531. If they can’t answer question, they will have someone call you back.

NN

I meant if I clean em and throw the carcass you in the water, how will they check my fish?

quote:

I meant if I clean em and throw the carcass you in the water, how will they check my fish?

If the man is not waiting on you at the ramp and you have already cleaned your fish,it’s too late for a check.

For gods sake don’t bring a headless shark to the ramp!

quote:

Hey coot, my boys have some DNR friends, they are always stopping by looking for them. I could ask them a question for you if you want.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

quote:

I found an old motor and am trying to get a name so I can try to contact the owner. Just need a name and I'll do the rest. Called Columbia and some lady told me not to touch it.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Coot, what she said! Also, don’t tear the tags off of pillows and mattress’s!:wink::imp:

They are not allowed by law to give out name or contact info of the registered owner without a court order. However in the past I have given them my name and contact info and asked them to contact the owner on my behalf. Then the owner has the option of contacting you. In my case a boat motor and trailer had been left at a facility for repairs, staff misplaced the contact info and apparently the owner had a stroke shortly after dropping it off and forgot where he left it. 2 years later his kids were glad to get it back.