DNR Open Sponsor Thank You Notes

All,
Marshall West sent me a list of all of the sponsors he had that donated to our DNR Open. I will be sending a thank-you note to each in the next week or so… I also intend to include a list of our club accomplishments, and how our tournament fees have been used in support of DNR and our South Carolina fisheries.

If you obtained sponsorship for our tournament, please send me the information by email… duplicates are no problem, I will weed them out. Sponsor’s Name, Business, etc.; Address; Amount, etc. No matter the amount donated. I will make sure they get a thank-you note.

My email address is: Harold.Alewine@duke-energy.com or if you would rather call: 803-984-2751.

I will make a “last call” for sponsor information at the next meeting (June).

Thanks!
Jon Boy

Sent you an email with the updated Accomplishment Sheets …

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

Thank you Jon Boy for taking on this task…

Team Shad Up & Fish

If you’ve had fun catching fish on the transom bait, you are welcome…

I’ve spent about 85% of my life’s wages on fishing, the rest I just wasted…

OK… these are the sponsors I have received thus far that will be receiving thank you cards from the club for their sponsorship. I have deleted the amount donated from this post, but I have that information for all those listed…

Thanks Rick Sineath for supplying me with a copy of the club accomplishments and donations to include with the cards.

Please let me know if there are additional sponsors that I have omitted, with name, address, and amount of sponsorship…

Thanks,
Jon Boy

Moore Taylor Law Firm, PA
1700 Sunset Blvd., (HWY 378)
West Columbia, SC 29169

Tucker Materials – Sonny Martin
728 Vine St.
Columbia, SC 29201

CK Supply – Jason Grubs
105 Pebble Stone Dr.
Lexington, SC 29072

South Eastern Architectural Systems – Tom Rochester