Does your boat have Big Balls

http://altdriver.com/general/80-foot-boat-versus-65-foot-bridge/?utm_campaign=trueanthem%3A+trending+content&utm_content=5965da8504d30143078b6e4e&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

that’s CAPTAIN balls

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

Yep, if you watch the entire video, it looks like he’s the only one onboard![:0]

That has to be somewhere near here.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Now I feel like I’ve seen a lot of things in my day…but I’ve never seen anything like that.

Don’t really need the bags, just find a couple of fat chicks and hang’em by the cankles. When you’re past the bridge, cut the line and sail on…

RBF

There was at least two people if look along the port side you could see the person working the rigging but that took serious balls.

Try that around here and some jack wad would try to run between the boat and the balls.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Okeechobee waterway. Straight up inland Florida people (IE Floridaman) at those bridges will hook those things up to your sailboat to get you under the bridges. A lot quicker than going around South Florida. Has to be terrifying.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Okeechobee waterway. Straight up inland Florida people (IE Floridaman) at those bridges will hook those things up to your sailboat to get you under the bridges. A lot quicker than going around South Florida. Has to be terrifying.

Yep. Okeechobee. I’ve seen them do it.

Wonder what your insurance company would say, if it didn’t work:question: How about it Gotcha! Would you payoff:question:

[quote]Originally posted by Easy

Wonder what your insurance company would say, if it didn’t work:question: How about it Gotcha! Would you payoff:question:
[/quote

Stupid is not an exclusion.

Not saying it’s stupid…but you could argue the case.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Need something like that to lower my fly bridge on some bridges so I don’t have to wait on the tide! Never seen such!!

I think I would make a large planer and hook it to a electric winch.