Dolphin getting any closer?

I’m planning on heading out tomorrow if weather holds. I’m only in a 25’ so I need to pick my days. Are the dolphin getting any closer? Last time out I started trolling at about 145’ and went east, I wa saw looking for wahoo as well. should I push out further before dropping lines of I’m just targeting dolphin?

Thanks a lot

We are running out of N Edisto around 0500. Will be plenty of boats out there. Starting at Edisto Banks. Call for Matt on 68 if you get close to there and we can give you a report. Will be on a 25 ft as well. Good luck and be safe.

Will do Matt, I will be on 65 as well,

Cheers

I'm not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :) Pathfinder 25 Hybrid

We are heading out of Charleston and pushing a little northeast if you are up towards 380 or GT. Bankroll on 65 or 68. Good luck!

Dr, at this point in the year, I wouldn’t drop lines that early. Not saying the fish aren’t there, but I would ride until I saw something. Trash, rip, birds, something. You can always work your way back in, but you don’t know until you go.

Thanks, you were right, I dropped lines at 300’ when I saw 73 degrees. Has a hook up nearly straight away.

I'm not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :) Pathfinder 25 Hybrid