Doughnuts

I’ve been hearing all day that the traffic in West Ashley is a mess because Krispy Crème is selling a dozen for .80 when you buy a dozen at regular price to celebrate 80 years of business. I cannot believe that many people will go sit in line and wait that long for that.

2hrs to save $5 is smart and stuff.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Just what I was thinking. I would pay $10 not to sit in that traffic.

They have shut down west Ashley. Traffic has been horrible all day.

Yes. The traffic on 17 is backed up s of 526

I guess I just don’t get it. My wife is trying to get to the beach to see some family in town said it is horrible on 61 coming into West Ashley. All to save a few buck on some doughnuts. People clearly don’t place much value on their time.

My guys at work brought in 4 dozen doughnuts at 6am today, when I asked him why he said it was a great deal…$37 and change.

I don’t get it either.

When I lived in Avondale it was like this every time Krispy Kreme would do some crazy deal. Police out directing traffic. People are crazy…and fat.

They’re nothing but fat rings.

Diabetes for only 80 cents. Ladies and gents, West Ashley is closed.

Glad I can’t eat doughnuts anymore…But since no has pointed it out shouldn’t a thread about a sale be in Bonzos Bargin?

quote:
Originally posted by Tigershrk21

Glad I can’t eat doughnuts anymore…But since no has pointed it out shouldn’t a thread about a sale be in Bonzos Bargin?

Bonzo is the moderator of all things sales on CF.com, and he’s failing at his job as usual.

I’m gonna go ahead and cite him again to admin. One more strike and he’s outta here. I hate it, honestly, but I don’t make the rules. I’ll miss that guy. What a shame…

2nd the motion to sanction Bonzo. Also donut does not look like it’s spelled right in this thread.

Sadly most of those people eating them probably need them the least.

I’ll 3rd the Bonzo sanction. Is Willi’s behavior so bad Bonz can’t allocate a little time to “HIS” bargains?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Bonzo, is one of the ones sitting in traffic waiting to get some,so he can report back on it[:0] He’s got Willy and Biscuit, with him!

Can I still get the free donuts if I don’t have a blue uniform and a badge any more!