Drone footage of Sailfish from Los Suenos, Costa R

Put together this aerial video of our trip last month to Costa Rica shot with a DJI Phantom Vision 2. 75 Sailfish and a Marlin in three days of fishing.

http://youtu.be/5hdn5tnucBA

I am working on getting the full video (over an hour) loaded to YouTube as well.

Very cool.

quote:
Originally posted by thereelestatefishingteam

Put together this aerial video of our trip last month to Costa Rica shot with a DJI Phantom Vision 2. 75 Sailfish and a Marlin in three days of fishing.

http://youtu.be/5hdn5tnucBA

I am working on getting the full video (over an hour) loaded to YouTube as well.

Brandon W. Smith
www.tortteaser.com
www.facebook.com/TortTeaser

Neat. What is the real world fly time on those things per charge?

www.JigSkinz.com

They say it can fly for about 25 minutes…you are advised to bring it in at 30% remaining charge. I’ll be honest, I’ve never had a single flight that battery life was an issue. I currently have 2 batteries, and swap them out (and had no problems in Costa Rica).

Brandon W. Smith
www.tortteaser.com

I keep looking to see the pilot on the boat, but can’t really pick him out. You do a pretty solid job of staying pointed in the right direction and making adjustments to center the action.

BG

That is some amazing camera angles:sunglasses: Do you land it back on the boat to recharge it?

I love Los Suenos. I could easily live there if we ever get to retire.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Love the Bayliss. Single screw…the perfect charter boat.

We were taking off and landing from the stern, having someone hold it to take off, and catch it to land. The Tarheel is John Bayliss’s boat (his original charter boat that he refit), but it is a Scarborough hull.

Brandon W. Smith
www.tortteaser.com

That pretty awesome

Los suenos is my favorite vacay spot. Costa Rica in general is amazing, so much to do and see. It’ll be a couple years but we are going to do a trip from the keys, through the canal to los suenos.
Great video Brandon, makes me jealous haha

Paul Alewine

Seahunter 37 trip 300 Vrods
“Hydro-Therapy”
Augusta,Ga/Beaufort, Sc