Drugs

Well it seems that the DEA has finally really taken control of the prescriptions of every single person. I visited my doctor today and boy I was taken back by what I was told. It seems if you suffer from chronic pain and anxiety you have to choose between the pain or the mental condition. Seems pretty screwed up for a lot of people. I guess the street drugs are not important to the DEA. Pretty sure a lot of people are going to be getting on the streets and trying to find a way to cope.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

Well it seems that the DEA has finally really taken control of the prescriptions of every single person. I visited my doctor today and boy I was taken back by what I was told. It seems if you suffer from chronic pain and anxiety you have to choose between the pain or the mental condition. Seems pretty screwed up for a lot of people. I guess the street drugs are not important to the DEA. Pretty sure a lot of people are going to be getting on the streets and trying to find a way to cope.

Double D.

What do you mean “choose between the pain or the mental condition?”

I have a few friends who have been forced to medicate themselves after being cut off from pain meds. It’s a messed up system for sure.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Poor choice of typing, thoughts and fingers not working together. I know that chronic pain causes the mental issues, causing people not to be able to function properly.

Double D.