Dylan Roof Wannabe caught in Myrtle Beach...

http://www.live5news.com/story/34521384/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-in-the-spirit-of-dylann-roof

Scary stuff… Wonder if this kid will follow through when he get’s out of the big house. I don’t think you can “fix” this kind of crazy.

Again, we’d all be better off if the Feds just ended this guy then and there when they picked him up…

The only way to get rid of hate that runs that deep is to cull them out of the gene pool so they never reproduce. I find any such hate be it white vs black, black vs white, etc., disgusting. There is no room in a decent society for people like him. Thank goodness they caught him. Many of these punks spout crap like this all the time but, you never know when one will actually follow through.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Great job by Horry County Police and FBI working together to get this nutcase off the streets.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

The only way to get rid of hate that runs that deep is to cull them out of the gene pool so they never reproduce. I find any such hate be it white vs black, black vs white, etc., disgusting. There is no room in a decent society for people like him. Thank goodness they caught him. Many of these punks spout crap like this all the time but, you never know when one will actually follow through.

Yeah, for sure, you never know… This one may have had some merit… Not only was he buying a gun, but did you see his reference about fighting a war for God? Also, I have a feeling he won’t be too popular in prison which is probably just going to put his revenge hate back into high gear.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Yeah, for sure, you never know… This one may have had some merit… Not only was he buying a gun, but did you see his reference about fighting a war for God? Also, I have a feeling he won’t be too popular in prison which is probably just going to put his revenge hate back into high gear.

What y’all said. I’m glad nothing bad happened. Good job done by law enforcement.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

He had to borrow the money for the gun from his momma. He is not likely to reproduce unless girls are a lot less particular than they used to be.

It is also interesting how these losers always want to blame so other group for their shortcomings rather than take responsibility themselves.