Dylann Roof.....

A .22lr behind the ear costs about $0.10. He’s guilty as hell, take the easy way, cheap and efficient. But only after the prison population has some fun.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Oh, no doubt, when there is no question of guilt, we should have a public hanging. He will not survive prison though, someone will eventually get to him.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Oh, no doubt, when there is no question of guilt, we should have a public hanging. He will not survive prison though, someone will eventually get to him.

We can all hope so.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Yep, just like Jeffrey Dahmer.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

They should have put a bullet in his brain when they found him…no one would have said anything. Waste of tax payer money taking care of this piece of garbage.

Agreed. For cases like this were there’s no doubt we should just end it on the spot. I hate that we will have to pay for this kid to sit in prison for 50 years.

First, Most, Biggest

I know this is a pipe dream and I’ve said it before. Take People like Dylann Roof and give them an extensive Medical work over. If they come back clean put them in an induced coma then gather every viable organ and body part and give em to people in need. What’s left incinerate. We talk about making people like Dylann Roof suffer. All we do with that is bring ourselves down to his level. What happens to him in Hell will be enough to make him regret his actions.

If he comes back with some kind of medical or genetic issues, then just put a bullet in his head or easy peasy hold a pillow over his face and incinerate the body. No need to waste money on chemicals or electricity.

The money we have already spent on Dylann Roof is ludicrous.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, you have the best intentions. I agree about picking and studying his brain, figuratively and literally, but not sure If want to live knowing he was inside of me.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Fred, you have the best intentions. I agree about picking and studying his brain, figuratively and literally, but not sure If want to live knowing he was inside of me.

Just a body part, a kidney has no implanted memories … Unless you are dealing in horror fiction. :smiley: Of course who ever was the receiver of any organs it would be sealed records on the “donor”.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I have no moral opposition to the death penalty, but am against it for the reasons that DFreedom stated. As a society, I believe we should neutralize the threat in the most economical manner while also upholding the constitutional rights of the accused. I’m not against appeals per se, but it seems that many appeals are silly and unnecessary. In this case (Roof’s), it is quite clear that he is guilty of murdering these people in cold blood. Not sure on what grounds he could appeal. If I had my way, the family members of the people he murdered could decide on his punishment.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

He wouldn’t get the death penalty if it was up to the family members IMO.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

I know this is a pipe dream and I’ve said it before. Take People like Dylann Roof and give them an extensive Medical work over. If they come back clean put them in an induced coma then gather every viable organ and body part and give em to people in need. What’s left incinerate. We talk about making people like Dylann Roof suffer. All we do with that is bring ourselves down to his level. What happens to him in Hell will be enough to make him regret his actions.

If he comes back with some kind of medical or genetic issues, then just put a bullet in his head or easy peasy hold a pillow over his face and incinerate the body. No need to waste money on chemicals or electricity.

The money we have already spent on Dylann Roof is ludicrous.

This is why he is representing himself, he's a crazy white surpremacist ,and he doesn't want that exposed during trial,through a mental examination . Something about he doesn't want the message of white surpremacy diluted as the rantings of a man with a psychiatric disorder.

He’s crazy,and he doesn’t want the world to know.

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Not everyone is bent on the old testament “eye for an Eye”. Have you seen some of the interviews of the victims family members? Many are openly forgiving Dylan. Good hearted God loving folk. I don’t think I would have the discipline for such.

I can assure ya’ll don’t want my opinion on punishments for crimes committed!!![:0][:0]

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Not everyone is bent on the old testament “eye for an Eye”. Have you seen some of the interviews of the victims family members? Many are openly forgiving Dylan. Good hearted God loving folk. I don’t think I would have the discipline for such.

They’re Christ followers living out what they believe

A fellow teacher friend of mine has been serving on the jury. Said it will be hard to determine the fate of DR, sentencing phase. Couldn’t go into much detail, but they will be weighing in the wishes of the family and the AME church, all of this is public knowledge.
Now that the actual trial is over, the person said that it was very difficult to see the pics of those shot, most of them 8 or more gunshots.
Friend said that it has been tough sleeping with those images in their head.
Not sure I could have done it. Said the judge gave them frequent breaks.

quote:
Originally posted by NetGirl

A fellow teacher friend of mine has been serving on the jury. Said it will be hard to determine the fate of DR, sentencing phase. Couldn’t go into much detail, but they will be weighing in the wishes of the family and the AME church, all of this is public knowledge.
Now that the actual trial is over, the person said that it was very difficult to see the pics of those shot, most of them 8 or more gunshots.
Friend said that it has been tough sleeping with those images in their head.
Not sure I could have done it. Said the judge gave them frequent breaks.

If I would have been a juror and forced to see that, it would have been hard not to jump the rail and choke him to death and claim temporary insanity. Whatever the verdict, Dylann needs to face his maker and inevitably will. We can not judge him proper on Earth. Let the devil shove a few pineapples up his butt… sideways.