Dylann Roof.....

Gun obsessed,racist bastard. He better hope he gets fried like a piece of bacon, or life in prison will not be pretty amongst other inmates.

The real fun begins now Dylann Roof, life will be living Hell for you.

Gun obsessed?

Where does that statement come from?

Thanks

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Gun obsessed?

Thanks

Wadmalaw native

Yeah, I would hardly call some one who recently purchased and owned 1 gun “Gun Obsessed”…

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

[quote]Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Gun obsessed?

Thanks

Wadmalaw native

[/http://www.postandcourier.com/church_shooting/dylann-roof-hate-crimes-case-in-jury-s-hands/article_c6b12f02-c2c9-11e6-bf62-078489dee328.html

Dylann Roof, a gun-obsessed loner who tried to provoke a race war after soaking up online hate, faces a potential death sentence after a jury convicted him of 33 federal crimes Thursday stemming from the shooting of nine black parishioners at Charleston’s Emanuel AME Church.

Right there in your local paper

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

[quote]Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Gun obsessed?

Thanks

Wadmalaw native

[/http://www.postandcourier.com/church_shooting/dylann-roof-hate-crimes-case-in-jury-s-hands/article_c6b12f02-c2c9-11e6-bf62-078489dee328.html

Dylann Roof, a gun-obsessed loner who tried to provoke a race war after soaking up online hate, faces a potential death sentence after a jury convicted him of 33 federal crimes Thursday stemming from the shooting of nine black parishioners at Charleston’s Emanuel AME Church.

Right there in your LIBERALLY BIASED </font id=“red”> </font id=“size6”> local paper

So because some “journalist” types it, it’s fact?

That one couldn’t be “fake news” could it? LOL

Dude is/was hardly gun obsessed.

Wadmalaw native

How many guns did he own?

One Simple Thanks!!

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Clearly you don’t know who owns the P&C.

Regardless, I hope Roof enjoyed his prior life, cause the future is going to be pure Hell for the gutless,racist bastard . He is either going to die, or wish that he had died.

Buying one Glock a month before the shooting is not what I would call “gun obsessed.” Racist, obviously. All and all, it doesn’t matter anymore as he will get his.

quote:
Originally posted by Juice15

Buying one Glock a month before the shooting is not what I would call “gun obsessed.” Racist, obviously. All and all, it doesn’t matter anymore as he will get his.

I agree!! Part of me wants to see them dust off Old Sparky and juice his azz, but the other part of me doesn’t want him to get off that easy. Getting life in prison, residing in Gen. Pop. and getting his azz whipped everyday for the rest of his life would be good too!!

One Simple Thanks!!

Whether he is gun obsessed or not, he needs to fry. It would be a lot cheaper than using our tax money to keep him alive for however long the other inmates choose to let him live.

In the eyes of “some,” to simply own one firearm makes you gun obsessed. God forbid if the “right people” throw around that moniker because then the sheeple follow the herd right into mass hysteria. If there was a ever cult that needs to have a koolaid party…

But like Juice15 said, he will get his.

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

They should have put a bullet in his brain when they found him…no one would have said anything. Waste of tax payer money taking care of this piece of garbage.

quote:
Whether he is gun obsessed or not, he needs to fry. It would be a lot cheaper than using our tax money to keep him alive for however long the other inmates choose to let him live.

Actually that is a fallacy. It costs more to execute someone than it does to keep them in prison for life.

“It’s 10 times more expensive to kill them than to keep them alive,” though most Americans believe the opposite, said Donald McCartin, a former California jurist known as “The Hanging Judge of Orange County” for sending nine men to death row.

There are numerous articles online that support the above statement. I say put him in prison for life. You cannot imagine the hell his life will be for however long it will last. He will more than likely spend his days in protective custody in a special housing unit though if he goes to prison.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

They should have put a bullet in his brain when they found him…no one would have said anything. Waste of tax payer money taking care of this piece of garbage.

I couldn’t agree more.

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Actually that is a fallacy. It costs more to execute someone than it does to keep them in prison for life.

“It’s 10 times more expensive to kill them than to keep them alive,” though most Americans believe the opposite, said Donald McCartin, a former California jurist known as “The Hanging Judge of Orange County” for sending nine men to death row.

There are numerous articles online that support the above statement. I say put him in prison for life. You cannot imagine the hell his life will be for however long it will last. He will more than likely spend his days in protective custody in a special housing unit though if he goes to prison.

I assume the reason it cost “10 times more” is the price paid during all the appeal processes. Jury fee, lawyer fees, judge fees, etc. Cut out the appeals process for a cut and dry case such as this where there is a confession. I understand it cost more to house a prisoner on death row than normal prison housing. I know this is opening pandoras box and everyone is going to have their “what if” comments and that’s fine. Whether or not it’s cheaper to kill him or let him live, the bastard doesn’t deserve to breathe, or shall I say waste our air. Take him to Spruill and drop him off. They will take care of him real quick.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Not if we were able to just put a bullet through his brain like 23 mentioned.

Dfreedom how is it more expensive ? Last I remember a normal inmate was about $42,000 a year. Not doubting you, cause I don’t have a clue the cost.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I’d think making him the prison ***** for a gang of black fellows would be fitting. They could gang rape him to death.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

You’ve been licking your wounds for five weeks and you reappear with this BS? Gun obsessed. I don’t think anyone here would say he shouldn’t suffer. Trump says hi.

But he gets to play a roll in the decision making of weather he gets life or death.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Fred, there are countless articles on the web providing specific information illustrating how the death penalty actually costs more than a life sentence. Obviously that is not necessarily true 100% of the time but, I did a paper in grad school a 100 years ago and the overwhelming majority of the time, it costs more to ultimately execute someone. Belowe is one real example. As you can see, it is the appeals process that can drag out a death penalty case 10 to even 20 years.

So what costs more? capital punishment or life behind bars?

It’s impossible to be exact because there are a lot unpredictable circumstances and costs that no state agency has calculated.

However, from our calculations, the death penalty from beginning to end would have cost more, but just how much more is hard to say.

While the death penalty is the most final of punishments it’s far from a quick process. And using a 2006 study by the state bar association the costs add up. For example

“A defendant facing the death penalty is entitled to two attorneys, of course the costs for defense attorneys are higher”, says Joann Moore, Director of the Washington State Office of Public Defense.

Add prosecution costs, defense costs, then appeals and the cost is over one million dollars more than non-death penalty cases.

Trial Attorneys $467,000

Court Costs $70,000

Appeals $100,800

Personal Restraint

Petition $152,900

Habeas Corpus

Petition $238,000

Misc. Petitions ?

= $1,028,700+  MORE than a non-death penalty case

With the exception of a man convicted last year, the seven Washington inmates on death row now have been there an average of 14 years; add over another half million in prison costs not counting the extra expense of death row.

Per Prisoner Per year = $43,352*

so

14 years = $606,928*

*Not