early morning Memorial Day. God Bless the USA..

First of all…I want to Thank all the Men and Women who serve and remember those Heroes who have fallen to protect this Great Country We live in…God Bless the United States of America…Happy Memorial Day to you all!!!:smiley:
With that being said…I hit Remley’s Point at about 6:00 this morning and went back over to Beresford to try for some reds with the popping Cork!!:wink:…The incoming tide was very slow and hardly no current at all…did not get a bite on the incoming…sat it out and waited for the tide to start falling with a good steady current flow and started throwing the Mudder under a cork again…Not long and FISH ON!!!..Didn’t catch any real big reds today but did manage to get 7 to the boat and lost 2 more to oysters…all fish were within slot and released to fight another day:smiley:…Water temp was 81 degrees…Water was stained…Here are a few pics…

livin life one day at a time!!!
2006 Seafox172
05 Mercury90hp(saltwater)

Nice reds!

http://reeldawgs.blogspot.com/

:sunglasses: Looking good!:dizzy_face:

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox

Thanks fatrat…How did you do at Bushy after I saw you there Sunday morning…I did ok…Only fished for about two hours…caugh 2 flounder, one catfish, and lost a 28 inch redfish right at the side of the boat…As I went to go net him he turned and spit the hook…He was BARELY hooked in the side of the mouth…just barely!!!..I was going to stay a little longer but the heat got to me that day…I started to feel sick so I headed to the hill!!!..I think I was a little dehidrated!!!..Got dizzy and my vision was a little blurry!!

2006 Seafox172

Bugs did you get the PM I sent you?

Pullin…I just got it and sent you one back!!..Thanks

2006 Seafox172

red fish, white and blue sky!

i also tried to show my patriotism by putting holes in fish faces while flying our colors. thanks for the report, bugs!

Haha…that’s cool Barbawang…Redfish, white and blue sky…I like that!!!..:slight_smile:

2006 Seafox172

Done ok on Sunday two flounder and missed quite a few no being patient two reds and a few cats. you’re right about the heat. I had to put the top up and drift fish to stay out the sun.

Too Fish or not Too Fish
That be the question!

18’ CC SeaFox