Early Spring

The ground hog did not see his shadow, so Spring will be early! But we could have gotten that info The Bonz!

I’d be more concerned about the huge fireworks show they put on at 6AM up there…geez…
I had Cantore in the mid-west covering the blizzard…he did the rodent last year with the lovely Jen Carfagno…pay attention…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I’ll believe it when I see it…or don’t?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Early spring or not, I can’t get the tractor or tiller in the garden until it drys up!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, I quit planting a garden! It’s only the wife and I at home now and I just wind up giving everything away! There is a great produce place about a mile away. I stop there and get what we need and still don’t use that all up! Wind up not eating it all! Saves me a lot of work and time though!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Fred, I quit planting a garden! It’s only the wife and I at home now and I just wind up giving everything away! There is a great produce place about a mile away. I stop there and get what we need and still don’t use that all up! Wind up not eating it all! Saves me a lot of work and time though!

Half the fun of a garden is giving stuff away!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

An Ohio groundhog said 6 more weeks. Funny, but I feel like Ma Nature still has something in store for us.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?