Economic News

See what I mean. Bob has no control. As we say in the navy. A loose cannon

Robert. Every time you call me anything other than my name or my screen name you will get flagged!

Just saying.

Natureboy, any man that laughs about Pedophiles and other deviants has to be pretty Perverted. The things Biden has done and others still support him from shear hate of Trump? I just donā€™t get it. Sure hate Trump as many do, but donā€™t use that hate to over look Bidenā€™s racist and Perverted nature. Look a Bidenā€™s 50 years as a Politicianā€¦ Lies, over and over and over, real and tangible, not assumed.

Honestly My Friend, the best thing for you and I both would be to never respond to him from this moment forward. As much as we both would like him to join in on conversation and decent discussion it will never happen. He simple will not allow it. He has his Shadow box, let him stare at it and perhaps dwell over it. If indeed it is real. But Who cares?

I had a moment of weakness and did not ignore Bobā€™s support of kid touchers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ignore shun you donā€™t mental capacity to do either.

You canā€™t bridle your tongue as you have preached to others so often

No others only you

He does support pervs. !

My name is carl

Watch the big man cry mama

Come down off your high horse bruh, site policeman is the equivalent of a mall cop

Wally World.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A mall cop can throw your butt out if the mall

Thereā€™s a picture of the mall cop somewhere around here, RBF usually can make that one appear.

Just about as silly as Herschel Walker and his fake cop badge.

Pfffft, this site would suffer from lack of clicks

Just follow the rules. I canā€™t call Bob anything but Bob or he cries and we wouldnā€™t want that

Ernest T, Ernest T it is me Ernest T :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Can I flag him Andy Can I Can I

Likewise bruh, Iā€™ll print your first name, every time you print mine.

Ok. You are welcome to call me Carl. With a C.

Yo call me dammmn thing you want.
BUT DONā€™T CALL ME LATE FOR DINNER