Edited and removed post

I’ve noticed a lot of removed posts and edited posts lately.Kinda confusing when you’re trying to follow a topic and replies are removed or edited.I wish Andy would disallow this .Be a man and own up to your post.You can always make another post to explain a bad one.I’ve had to do it but at least I didn’t try to cover it up and confuse other members trying to follow a topic.

quote:
Originally posted by sman

I’ve noticed a lot of removed posts and edited posts lately.Kinda confusing when you’re trying to follow a topic and replies are removed or edited.I wish Andy would disallow this .Be a man and own up to your post.You can always make another post to explain a bad one.I’ve had to do it but at least I didn’t try to cover it up and confuse other members trying to follow a topic.

Ernest Hemingway:

“Write drunk; edit sober”…

RBF

Ernest was alright but I really liked ole Archibald Rutledge.Earnest was always bragging on how he saved my pop in ww1

I’ve edited a few to add content for clarification. I have also deleted a few after re reading and thinking the comment could be taken wrong. Never once done it as a cover up. If I’m wrong I have no problem admitting so. But I do have an idea many have done it as a cover up knowing they were wrong.

“Why Bruce?”