Elite Hunter and Summit Viper Stand

Elite Hunter, 2014 I believe. Bow hasn’t been shot much in like new condition. 50-70# draw. HHA single pin sight, Whisker Biscuit rest, 1 dozen arrows, quiver, SKB hard case, 1/2 dozen Slick Trick 125grn Magnum heads. Scott release. 27.5" draw. Set up and ready to hunt. Got about $1,300 in all of it, $800.00 or will entertain rifle trades of equal value.

Summit Viper stand. Goliath I think. Has the foot pad and rests. Two harnesses forget what the aftermarket one is. Got about $350-$400 in it all, used it twice in two years. $250.00.

Will sell together for $1,000.00

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

TTT

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Interested in a .257 Weatherby magnum in trade for the bow? Gun is brand new in the box never fired.

Message replied to.

PM sent about the stand

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

Stand NFS any longer.

Mark

PM Sent