Email virus alert

Attention everybody. My email has been hacked and my account is sending out a virus to everyone on my email list. That is some of you. Do not open any attachments that appear to come from me. Working on the problem now. Sorry for any inconvenience, it ain’t me [:I]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Yahoo? That happened to me about a year ago… What a PITA.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

are you my Nigerian uncle Ngwingay?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Not yahoo, aol.

Capt. Larry Teuton

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

I deleted mine. So I guess that naked picture wasnt you?

So you didn’t build me a boat?? :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
So I guess that naked picture wasnt you?

Good you deleted it, you don’t want to see me naked [:0]

quote:
So you didn't build me a boat?? :)

Not yet Penny, but I’d fit you into my schedule :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton

The problem is not fixed and I think everybody that I’ve ever emailed in my whole life is getting one of these. It’s not coming from here, but if you get an email that says “from Larry Teuton” and it looks like this, DO NOT click on that link!! Delete it.

Capt. Larry Teuton

oprah makes me angry. turretts angry

sorry you got hacked CL

change your password

penny can I have your old boat, the little one? and a gigging light?

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

The problem is not fixed and I think everybody that I’ve ever emailed in my whole life is getting one of these. It’s not coming from here, but if you get an email that says “from Larry Teuton” and it looks like this, DO NOT click on that link!! Delete it.

Capt. Larry Teuton

:smiley::smiley:ok…so I think my boat budget would allow me a small one for my fireplace ledge…let me know when you could schedule me in :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. Huggs to you and the family!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16