Emailing Multiple Photos

Okay, one of you computer wizards help me out here. I have around 75 digital photos I need to send to someone. What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Compress them into a zip file and send the file. The recipient can then unzip the file and all the individual photos will be there. I use a program called 7zip. Otherwise you’ll be limited to adding about 5 at a time to an email and sending them in many small groups.

Custom Decals, Signs and Lettering
marvilb@gmail.com (704)658-4087
</font id=“Verdana”>

Carolina Skiff J14, 25 Merc & Hydra-Sports 1800cc, 150 Johnson

No, don’t do that… Photos do not compress very well. You’ll never be able to email 75 photos. Many emails don’t let you put more than 5-10MB of attachments at once. The best thing to do is to open up a free account in the “cloud”. I like www.onedrive.com. You get 15GB for free. Upload your photos there and create a folder. Drop your photos in there, and then “share” them with the email you want. They will get a link and can download them to their hearts content.

Probably the easiest way is to share photos or files with a DropBox account.

Dropbox invitation link:
https://db.tt/0LBAEYXQ

What you do is put your photos into your dropbox folder. Then at the task bar, you right click the www dropbox icon and find the folder you want to share. Your friend can grab all or some of your files.

Works for movies too.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4w4qowp3fcw3w0i/9-3-2014%20Jellyfish.mp4?dl=0

If I wanted to, I could send you a link for all my video files or just the one.

For starters you’ll get 2GB of free storage. Add your smartphone and you’ll get more space. Get people to use dropbox at your invitation and get more space.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

No, don’t do that… Photos do not compress very well. You’ll never be able to email 75 photos. Many emails don’t let you put more than 5-10MB of attachments at once. The best thing to do is to open up a free account in the “cloud”. I like www.onedrive.com. You get 15GB for free. Upload your photos there and create a folder. Drop your photos in there, and then “share” them with the email you want. They will get a link and can download them to their hearts content.

15GB is pretty sweet. I’ve got 50GB on my dropbox…but that’s only because I added a Samsung tablet and got a ton of free gigs. If those expire, I’ll be checking out onedrive

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by claim

15GB is pretty sweet. I’ve got 50GB on my dropbox…but that’s only because I added a Samsung tablet and got a ton of free gigs. If those expire, I’ll be checking out onedrive

~my dad

Equipment:
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Yes, onedrive is the Microsoft cloud. So it's got a big name behind it. You can purchase more space if you need!