End of Year Party Update

Here are some new details for the party.

1. The cost at the door will be $20 for adults. Kids 15 and under are free!
  2. Those interested in becoming an SSWA member are encouraged to come. You are under no obligation to join, but you can come and see what the club is all about and if you like what you see you can fill out a membership form. The party format is not a sit-down banquet, but rather and oyster roast type event to encourage mingling. RSVP’s are encouraged, but prospective members are OK to just show up at the door.
  3. We will be presenting our first annual Tournament Angler of the Year, and Monthly Angler of the Year plaques at the event.
  4. Those interested in participating in our “Bragging Rights” tournament can sign up at the party. See Tournaments page for details.
  5. We have some great gifts for our fundraiser for Palmetto House, including 3 fishing charters. Other gift packages are valued at at least $50. Tickets for the drawing may be purchased at the party. Place as many tickets as you want in the basket in front of the gift. A winner will be drawn from each basket.
  6. We will be accepting membership dues for 2012 at the meeting.
  7. When: Friday, November 11th from 6:30pm to 10:00pm
  8. Where: Miler CC
  9. What: Oyster roast, and hot dogs and chili. Cash bar.
  10. RSVP: Barbara at msbabe1052@yahoo.com no later than Sunday, November 6th please.

Hope to see you there!

www.sswaonline.com

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.sswaonline.com

bump

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.sswaonline.com

I am a member of the SSWA family and I have to tell you that joining this club has truely been the BEST thing I could have done to meet some AWESOME people, have access to fishing seminars and great advice, and most importantly BECOME A BETTER ANGLER…
I have fished my entire life mostly in fresh water…I fished salt here and there but just over a year ago bought a “saltwater” boat…I had limited success when out on the waters as most of you know from my previous reports on this site…AFTER JOINING SSWA, I have become more knowledgable on how to find fish, present baits to the fish and I have also gained a respect for all the efforts made to protect our fisheries for future generations to enjoy!!!..This club is about conservation and FAMILY…It’s about teaching our kids the importance of protecting various species of fish and it’s about coming together and building memories that will, for me, last a lifetime!!!..So come on Folks…If your looking for a Club like this, come check out our End of the Year Party!!..Eat some oyster, hotdogs, chili, and enjoy an ice cold coke, beer or coctail at the cash bar!!!..Mingle with some people and get a feel for what we are about…I am truely Blessed and honored to be a charter member of SSWA and I look forward to many more years with the SSWA family…Tight Lines everyone…And, God Bless you all!!!

livin life one day at a time!!!
2006 Seafox172
05 Mercury90hp(saltwater)