Exterminator's

Any on the site? A loooong time ago Orkin had a fogger they could plug up in your house and leave for a little while and then remove bu you had to stay away for several hours and then air out the house really good. Does any body know of such a thing I could get to fog my crawl space? I have vent covers that would keep the majority of it in. May even be able to seal around them to further block the escape of the fog. I’m not very fond of crawling around under there with spiders and whatever else is under there. Need to inspect the joists and flooring to see how much needs replacing. Kitchen floor and main bath floor is caving in on me.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

get a cople cans of the bengal brand foggers,set them off toss them under the house,bug problem solved.

Double D.

They still exist. However you need to read what you buy to make sure spiders are listed. I did this to my garage 2 years ago after a black widow crawled across my hand while cleaning up. I almost grabbed the first fogged I saw but after reading only one brand said it would kill spiders, I believe it was Raid.

First, Most, Biggest

Thought about that but the ones I used in the past spray on an angle. My luck it will lay to where it will spray in the dirt. Not too sure they will spray correctly laying down. I know they work good in sheds and places like that but they are standing upright.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I have a guy who is reasonable and uses a machine that will dust the underside of your house. PM me if you want his contact info…

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”