Extremely good shot placement and sight acquisition

Wow William never told me that! I hope it was a consensual conception

Hammurredā€¦
I tried to find the video to post of them hags talking about the good guy should be charged. But apparently itā€™s been taken down.

Standing inside of a box shooting a piece of paper at 5-10 yards is not training.

We go to outdoor ranges/ gun clubs. DNR unmanned ranges when not many people or no ones there. Stage multiple targets anywhere from 15 to 50 yards. We practice the draw from concealment. Run 50 -100 yd to get a heartbeat and respiration up.
We train one handed shooting strong arm and weak arm.
I have a bunch of rounds with no powder and an old primer in it. We mix them in with our range ammo so weā€™re always practicing failures.

Iā€™m definitely no Jerry miculek. But I am very confident in my skills. We usually train on a weekly basis. But itā€™s more monthly now unfortunately.

Shooting is a diminishing skill if you donā€™t train regularly you will lose your edge. And you notice I say training not practice. Also have an app on my phone with a shot clock.

Oh yeah also have the lasers & Target that I use with my carry weapon.

They have them out there from the price range of 25 to hundreds of dollars.

Oh yeah another good thing a lot of ranges donā€™t allow it. But if youā€™re somewhere that does. Picture tennis ball out there and Chase it around

You ever practice with your non dominant hand?

I reread your post and see where you do.Should have known

wow,
if itā€™s OK i may need to come train with you one day if you donā€™t mind. i shoot plenty at the range but nothing like you talk about. I only have pistols and shotguns to work with, but iā€™m in for sure. I have plenty of ammo.

You hang out with him much and that situation will be remedied Iā€™d wager

I think we may have a bit in common. Iā€™m one that likes to know whatā€™s going on and speak my mind when I disagree. What anyone here that has frequented this sight regularly for several years will know. Bob, is just Bob. He can not or will not defend any statement he has just simple minded repeat crap. RBF when called out on one of his very far leaning and b.s. lie replies will never apologizes but tones down or disappears only to come back and ramp up twist, start the lies and escalate repeating again and again this procedure. A true troll with TDS. I finally listened to a few here and put them on ignore. So much better.

1 Like

I took a two-day class several years ago. Krav maga. That was 2 days worth of azz whooping I tookā€¦

Thatā€™s what our Seals are trained in. I did a year of Kuk Sool won about 30 years ago. It was just gaining recognition in the States. I wish they had offered Krav Maga, from many Iā€™ve talked to over the years, Iā€™d say that is the best form for street fighting/self defense. Everyone I know that has taken the short class tells of many bruises and donā€™t go into it thinking your a Bad arseā€¦

it wonā€™t let me paste the link for some reason.

Tedā€™s shot placement

Iā€™ve trained with British Royal Marines, Rok Marines (Republic of Korea) and (Australian Marines theyā€™re a bunch of wimps.) The Brits & Koreans are pretty badass.
But itā€™s very humbling when you get your azz whipped for 2 days by a little 100 lb Israeli girl.
After they seen my Marine corps tattoo she decided to use me as her demonstration puppet and her fighting partner.

1 Like

There will always be accidents with everything we use including guns There are over 200k gun laws state and federal. Most are bs laws passed just to make liberals feel better or feel like they did something. What makes anyone think that any new gun law will be obeyed by criminals?

The NRA ā€œclaimsā€ there are 20K gun lawsā€¦ Someone directly above is embellishing by a factor of 10ā€¦ Imagine thatā€¦

If gun laws were written that are enforceable, then theyā€™re more likely to be obeyedā€¦ If not obeyed, then at least you can punish the offenders instead of letting them walkā€¦

No matter how many feel good laws there are , criminals donā€™t obey laws. The liberal judges are a huge part of the issue

Sure, criminals donā€™t obey laws that wonā€™t get them prosecutedā€¦ Wow, stunningā€¦

If criminals donā€™t obey laws, then why do we have any laws at all?

I watched a documentary a while back.
In the jungles of Mexico and Guatemala they were building weapons. Mostly 1911ā€™s. Using grinders files drills, no CNC machines. They look to be turning out some quality products. Guess where most of these weapons end up. Yep in the good old USA. And you ask how do they get here.
And I know this for a fact.
Talking to one of my guysā€™s brother he tells me he crosses the border 2-3 times a year. He donā€™t pay the cartel to jump. He usually carries a backpack full of cocaine and a dozen or so guns.
A lot of the people that are paying the $10,000 to jump are still given a backpack to carry across. No choice.

you speak the truth OTC. I too know some first hand info on illegals crossing the boarder loaded down with either arms or dope. Or both. I got invited to a first holy communion a couple of months ago. Pretty much all illegals, you learn a lot if you know a little of the language and can fit in. Food was fabulous, not sure what some of it was, but didnā€™t care.

Israeli special ops are some of the bestā€¦ IMO. When I took my first lessons at 20 years old, I thought I was a bad behind. I was humbled very quickly, not just my pride bruised. I got stomped. I can shoot ok, but if I lay off practice it takes me just a bit to zero in on tight groups. l

1 Like