F3

I’m sure this is not the correct place to post something like this, but I thought I would give it a shot. Whatever you do don’t throw me to the Sharks before you finish reading this.
i am part of a group of men that workout together, but most importantly we have each other’s back. One of our brothers and his wife is going through the adoption process and we are putting together a Saturday 4-5 workout to help raise money for all the expenses. We will be raffleing off items we have received through donations throughout the Summerville and Charleston area. I am posting here to see if there is anyone that may know a captain or may be a captain themselves that would be wilingl to donate a half day inshore fishing trip. Any help or ideas you may have I am greatly appreciative!

This event which is this Saturday is not only for current member, but is open to all men 18 yrs and older. The name of our group is F3 and there are a number of different AO’s (areas of operation) throughout the Charleston, Summerville, and now the newest AO Goose Creek. This group is free of charger and is a Peer Lead workout which takes place outdoors. If you are interested in something like this Please feel free to reach out to me and I can get you more info.

Thank you to everyone for your time and consideration!