Face Shields for Boating, Fishing, Hunting

I have several of these left. Brand New. Selling for $12 each.

SA Co. Face Shields offer style and sun protection without weighing you down. These face shields can be worn MULTIPLE WAYS! Lightweight and comfortable, our face shields wick away moisture, dry quickly and breathe well.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/534b4782e4b0bb0f73fccf69/534b4796e4b0c1a4ea5708c0/563a332ee4b0cfc458550ebf/1446654766981/Joker-min.png?format=500w

Live in Ravenel and work in Downtown Charleston for pickup

Oh my, that’s terrifying.

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Aren’t these 5 for $15 on their website?

All Day I Dream About Fishing
Malibu eXtreme
Diablo Adios
Key West 1720

I was going to say the same thing. Got the 5 for 15 offer yesterday…

Capt. R. Killin
“Day Tripper”
Shamrock 20 cuddy
Ford 351W

Thats messed up right there

[quote]Originally posted by ADIDAF

Aren’t these 5 for $15 on their website?

please share link for 5 for $15! They sale for $19.99 each regular price. I bought mine on sale and had a couple that didn’t get used and thought I’d offer them here. Can’t compete with 5 for $15. Sounds to good to be true :slight_smile:

Please share link, I’d buy 5 for 15.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I can’t find the deal online any more, but I did get one when it like 12 for $50 or something crazy cheap like that…got a bunch for Christmas presents last year…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Please share link, I’d buy 5 for 15.

I’d like to know as well. This is all I found. 5 for $75. Maybe there is a code or something?

$6.00 each.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing-miscellaneous-items-commercial-sellers-only/731949-salt-armour-face-shields-face-protectors-6-each.html

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

Cool, thank you!

That’s from 2006. Any recent links for 5 for $15? I’m interested in some of the other designs.

quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter

$6.00 each.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing-miscellaneous-items-commercial-sellers-only/731949-salt-armour-face-shields-face-protectors-6-each.html

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

quote:
Originally posted by saltlifetravis

That’s from 2006… </font id=“red”>

Better check that date again…
The link that I posted started Feb. 2, 2016.

-Team Gonna Fish

My bad. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter
quote:
Originally posted by saltlifetravis

That’s from 2006… </font id=“red”>

Better check that date again…
The link that I posted started Feb. 2, 2016.

-Team Gonna Fish

I found a coupon code… 15FISH and it took $60 off the order making them 5 for $15 :slight_smile:

Guess I won’t get $12 for the ones I have but I can get some different ones now for only $5 :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Cool, thank you!

I just bought five of them. I used promo code salt80 and it took $60 off, then shipping was an additional $5.

Killer Deal. I’m seeing some stocking stuffers.

http://safishing.com/product-category/face-shield/?utm_source=EPM

“BEST Quality - BEST Price!
5 Face Shields ONLY $15.00!
Use Promo Code: " FISHER " @ Checkout!”

Malibu eXtreme
Diablo Adios
Key West 1720

Just saw this on another forum-
Deal Alert: They are running a 80% off sale on the multi packs. Just ordered 5 for 18.50 shipped. They are rated SPF40. No clue how long it is going on for and they do have some bright colors and solid colors too.

Promo Code: FLIP80

Malibu eXtreme
Diablo Adios
Key West 1720

FLIP80 is dead, I used SAVE80 and it was $20 shipped for 5.

Malibu eXtreme
Diablo Adios
Key West 1720