Family attorney

Any suggestions on a ruthless lawyer?
No it’s not for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

Any suggestions on a ruthless lawyer?
No it’s not for me.

PM SENT

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

In Columbia? My brother works for one.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thanks Doug, but needs to be Charleston area.

Thanks Fritz

Cool

But if I ever need one in Columbia…I know where to find you.

Yes you do. Hope you don’t need one.

quote:
Hope you don't need one

That’s something I hope to never need use of either :face_with_head_bandage:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Donnie Gamache in summerville i jus used him and is he bad azz

David chubb

I’m a lawyer but don’t practice family law…send me a PM if you want my opinion for someone who will fit your needs. Keep in mind the best ones require deep pockets and also give some serious thought about whether you really want a downright nasty divorce (don’t know if children are involved but if they are be sure you are ready to out them through this.). Happy to give you the rundown on who’s who around here just prefer to not do it on the forum.

quote:
Originally posted by copeap0

I’m a lawyer but don’t practice family law…send me a PM if you want my opinion for someone who will fit your needs. Keep in mind the best ones require deep pockets and also give some serious thought about whether you really want a downright nasty divorce (don’t know if children are involved but if they are be sure you are ready to out them through this.). Happy to give you the rundown on who’s who around here just prefer to not do it on the forum.

Good advice right there. Too many people get caught up in the “bulldog” mentality because they want revenge more than results. Not saying that’s the case here.

7cs, I think that is the case. no kids. he is the object of the revenge…after the divorce is final. I think he is tired of being on the defense.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

7cs, I think that is the case. no kids. he is the object of the revenge…after the divorce is final. I think he is tired of being on the defense.

Sorry to hear that, but I understand the frustration on his part. I hope he can get her off his ass, just remind him to watch the dollar clock. It can run up fast, especially if the other party is narcissistic.

is it true that the first class in law school is Billing 101 where they teach you to bill 72 hours in a 24 hour day? in an ethical manner of course. just wondering. I know a little.

Also, I have heard of, but not experienced, certain lawyers that will keep dragging the other back to court over the littlest nit-picky things just to make an extra buck. This usually happens when the parties involved have reasonably deep pockets and kids are involved. They use the kids or some property owned by one of the parties to use as leverage to get their clients to keep dragging the other back to court. Its a win-win for both lawyers involved, not so much for the clients.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

is it true that the first class in law school is Billing 101 where they teach you to bill 72 hours in a 24 hour day? in an ethical manner of course. just wondering. I know a little.

Productivity 101 and multi-tasking should be pre-reqs, but aren’t required since this is handled by the assistant or paralegal, justifying the complexity of the whole 180 minutes in a 60 minute period thing.