Family Trip 6/10-14 1st time bottom fishing here

Any tips on Paradise, Ten Mile, or Pawleys Island reef fishing? Just looking for the family to catch anything we can have fun with and take back to grill. Might even try to get on a shark or two. Fished the jetties plenty but would like a shot at bottom fishing here. 219 SeaPro first saltwater trip for her… she’s rigged for it, but just haven’t done much other than jetties and head boat fishing in this area.

Is it any wonder Jesus choose Fisherman for his disciples?
York SC CTO
www.teamcto.org

Go to dnrsc.com website and look for the “artificial reef” page. There you can get the waypoints for several reefs that are 3-5 miles and farther offshore. Should be able to catch lists of BSB’s but they will be smaller than going farther offshore.

BadBob

Polar 1910 BB 150 Johnson
“Convict Hunter”

If you ain’t the lead dog then the scenery never changes

BadBob, Thanks yeah I was checking those out. How much further out should we go to get into bigger stuff? I want to be take it easy on this trip as we get to know this boat, but if the weather is good I’m all for going further out. Thanks, Brian

Is it any wonder Jesus choose Fisherman for his disciples?
York SC CTO
www.teamcto.org

Used to fish there all the time. Dont rule out trolling Clark spoons on planes usually some Spanish and blues to be had.got a 27lb king a mile off beach on a on a big stretch few years ago