Fancy New Header Page

I took a nap and Kapow!

Very nice…

Lowcountry Kayak Anglers - http://www.lowcountrykayakanglers.com

http://www.facebook.com/groups/lowcountrykayakanglers/

So what was wrong with the old one? Is everything going to pictures with less words? Reminds me of a fabric care tag…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

I don’t like it. You can no longer bypass the BS and go straight to the politic section.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

I don’t like it. You can no longer bypass the BS and go straight to the politic section.

lol

yeah cause theres no bs in there

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I can’t see any pictures on any threads…

Wadmalaw native
1999 16’ Bentz-Craft flats
1994 16’ Bentz-Craft flats
15’ Alumacraft, 1979 35 Johnson

ISLAND ARMORY, LLC - CONTACT ME FOR ALL OF YOUR FFL NEEDS!

me too. and apparently pitviper put up a real kneeslapper. i can’t see it.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

lol

yeah cause theres no bs in there

Absolutely Pod. That’s where we meet to solve the worlds problems, and putting one more click in the way only slows the think tank down. What with the Syrian crisis expanding so rapidly and all.

Reminds me of the Obama Care rollout! Admin, will be receiving a Subpoena to appear at a hearing soon!

Just don’t get rid of the ignore feature. It’s been ablessing the past couple of months.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I took a nap and Kapow!

happens alot, yes?

Yep!

Less clicks to get to the good search function!

-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

The photos are still moving over - should finish tonite

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Just don’t get rid of the ignore feature. It’s been ablessing the past couple of months.

Charleston City Papers most bestest breeder puppy drum Guide of 2014

I think fritzgerald is talking about me. I could be wrong? bet he doesn’t reply to this. :smiley:

Gotta love old fritz, he can dish it out. But when it comes back at him he cries like a little baby in a bassinet when Mommy turns on the vacuum cleaner. Just plain old pathetic. Oh, wait that’s me according to him… and an Asshat to boot.

Someone reply to this for me… :wink::imp: ignore me… will he. :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Island Boy

Less clicks to get to the good search function!

-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

I know. The classifieds are easier too. I’m just not sure Andy understands the gravity of the situation. While we are scrolling past fishing reports, Kentucky could issue a marriage license to a transgender midget and a pygmy goat and Edisto Daniel would be laughing the whole way.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Well played sir!

Maybe this is all a dream and when I wake up it will all be better and you can bypass the BS[:0]

quote:

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

Went aren’t you returning my pms you jerk!?!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Charleston City Papers most bestest breeder puppy drum Guide of 2014

I think fritzgerald is talking about me. I could be wrong? bet he doesn’t reply to this. :smiley:

Gotta love old fritz, he can dish it out. But when it comes back at him he cries like a little baby in a bassinet when Mommy turns on the vacuum cleaner. Just plain old pathetic. Oh, wait that’s me according to him… and an Asshat to boot.

Someone reply to this for me… :wink::imp: ignore me… will he. :smiley:

Remember when he used to go “Poof” all the time on deleted threads? Then I hit him with:
[URL

[/URL]