Felt lost

Glad it’s back up and running

Well, I can get on the forums now, but now can not upload pictures. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I’m not able to do pics either but it was the 1st time doing it on the new site. Maybe I was doing it wrong or just doesn’t work for me.

Admin really needs to give instructions or fix the issue.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Just GLAD it’s up an RUNNING.

It’s been cooperating with me. I just do the little paper clip.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

I guess the issue is with each individual then.

Maybe Admin will get this fixed at some point.

Well, I can post comments & pics to existing comments…but can not start a new topic myself. :angry:

Haven’t tried to start a new thread or post a pic but, just glad it is back up and running.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I could start topics yesterday, but can’t today.

That’s the same that was happening with me. Starting a new topic with pics is seemingly impossible:unamused:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

I started two new topics. Since the site came back up. The second topic I tried to start wouldn’t let me the first couple times. Tried the following morning and it posted. The few pictures I posted with the paper clip as long as they were under 5GB they were posting. And this is all off my phone. There’s still some bugs crawling around in there they need to get out.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Decided to give it a try on a post from my phone that i did not start but still no luck.
Crazy…

[file ]error[/file]

Apparently the only change has been ownership…sheesh!

NN

Well, been trying off and on to post comments and pics. Could post comments sometime, but when I edit to add pics it’s wasn’t working.

It seems to be working OK as of now, since I managed to post a new topic with text and pics.