fertiliser spreader

Any one have a push spreader I can borrow? Need to spread some seed in my yard. I live in North Charleston so any one close would be helpful.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I’ve got an extra one that you can have but it will be a 2-3 weeks before I’m back in ChuckTown

Pioneer 197SF

i clicked thinking this was a macdaddy thread. my bad

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

]Originally posted by PeaPod

i clicked thinking this was a macdaddy thread. my bad

There were so many angles on this one, I hoped somebody else would get there first,… My apologies, I am digging my way out of a bottle of single malt scotch while viewing pelican point from a plush Donald trump Frogmore, Sc resort,…

RBF

My name is RBF, and I am a recovering major thread hijacker.

It’s probably faster to just use a 5 gallon bucket and throw it by hand or with a cup.

First, Most, Biggest
I want to catch them all

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

It’s probably faster to just use a 5 gallon bucket and throw it by hand or with a cup.

First, Most, Biggest
I want to catch them all

Yep, side armed like trying to skip a rock motion. Works well.

RBF

My name is RBF, and I am a recovering major thread hijacker.

quote:
Originally posted by carolinacoot

Any one have a push spreader I can borrow? Need to spread some seed in my yard. I live in North Charleston so any one close would be helpful.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I’ve seen the hand crank ones on craigslist for 10\15 bucks.

You didn’t get any of that recalled Scott’s turf builder did you?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Where are you located? I’m in Goose Creek, and you could use mine .

it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission

14’’ McKee/30 'rude(SOLD)
“Shenanigans”

Hyams will lend you one when you buy fertilizer from them. At least they told me that. I’ve never done it. But they’re on James Island.

10% of the people catch 90% of the fish.

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

First, Most, Biggest
I want to catch them all

X2 and what RBF said about the side arm rock skipping motion. Depending on the size your planting put a marker (shoe, stick, pine cone, etc) so you’ll know your path. If you get it a little thick or thin… no big deal.

Mix some sand in with your seed to get a little more uniform broadcast. Keep it watered! been dry lately.

quote:
Originally posted by carolinacoot

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I have one that will spread fertilizer, you are welcome to use it. I am in North Charleston also…

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”