Fill Dirt Needed

Anyone deliver or know of someone that can deliver fill dirt in Mount Pleasant. Want to level out the backyard, probably 10 loads but thats a guess.

Call Sanders Brothers, they do a lot of fill and cut work. 10 loads is a good bit.

They built some new apartments on the cut through between Bowman and Hungryneck. They have a lot of dirt you may be able to get from them. It is worth a try. All they can say is no. Check in at the contractors office in front of dirt.

Just drove by the place I mentioned and they have been moving some dirt. Look like good dirt from the car. They are wrapping up construction so you may have to catch them at the right time. If it were me I would give it a shot. Yes, 10 loads is a lot. You better have some equipment to move that much or some really good friends and a lot of beer.

quote:
Originally posted by Reel Wicked

Anyone deliver or know of someone that can deliver fill dirt in Mount Pleasant. Want to level out the backyard, probably 10 loads but thats a guess.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

How many cubic yards of dirt do you need? One cubic yd will cover 150-160sq ft,about 2".

Low Country Mulch,Dirt Cheap,Welborn Trucking any of those can deliver top soil.That is what you should use for a yard.

There is always Mr.Albritton, who parks his flatbed @ Bowman- Rifle Range traffic circle.His number is somewhere on that truck.

REEL WICKED

Call Chuck Cannon with AAA dirt he will probably beat anyone price and he is a very nice guy to work with his number is 843-709-1953

Thanks for all the replies!

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat