Finally a fat Trout!!

My best spot produced a 19 inch trout late yesterday.Water was murky and I was looking for a red to hit.Nice fat healthy trout released to bite again.Live finger mullet Carolina rigged.Guess now i am fired up and will hit the Stono again.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome Joe, glad to hear the trout seem to be doing a little better. Iā€™ve seen a few good reports. I really think self policing and releasing this past season are helping the population. Imagine, without any new LAWS being passed. See you soon at Bessisā€™s.

JustCUZ

Nice, Joe! Big trout like big baits! Glad your fired up for osme fishing!
I agree LEG, but I think if we keep releasing AND have a mild winter, weā€™ll be in better shape. I donā€™t think we are out of the woods until we have a ā€œnormalā€ winter.

Vinman
19.5 Triumph, 115 HP Honda
ā€œEvery saint has a past, every sinner a futureā€

Bunches-o-trout yesterday but only 2 were in slot. few reds with only 1 in slot. All caught on live shrimp. Good shrimping too without baiting. Small cooler for the big boys and my table, rest frozen for fall/spring bait along with the mullet.

If it ainā€™t brokeā€¦let me try!

'90 Seapro 1700cc
'96 Johnson Oceanrunner V4 90hp

I never keep any fish except if the wife wants me to fix her one or two for dinner.

Stonoman