Finally got out there

[quote]I was going to let sleeping fleabag dogs “lie”, but you are worse than any wounded biotch I have ever seen, never being able to just shut the hell up because you are so damaged, that you have to have the last word every time. Not just one last word, but on and on and on…

Thats why you suck so much really, it’s not that you add ignorant spin garbage to a conversation, you have a need to dominate it to the point of,well, like I said, you are worse than any wounded biotch ever. Really.

So anyway, here is exactly what I asked you to find one person to answer to, not some kum bye yahh hugfest deal you have going on with some of these guys that feel sorry for you.

You still haven’t found one single person to answer the things I proposed to you earlier that you now try and spin and slither your way out of.

Just one you freshly swatted dog dikk gnatt.

How many last words will you take before someone comes in here and answers the questions that we originally spoke of?

I wonder who shows up after your hissy fit? LOL

[quote]…He knows you are a liar, I know you are a liar, heck,we all know you’d rather lie and spin than bring anything relative to the table.

Really RBF, you are bad for this place. You drag it down. You dilute it on a daily basis. You spread hate and discontent like it’s your job and you work overtime.

I would challenge you to find one single person that posts here to say any different. Just one. Can you find me one person that will come to your defense and say that you are not a liar,not a spinner of the truth,not a thief for stealing our time,not anything other than the dregs I have talked about for months now</font id=“blue”>.</font id=“Trebuchet”>

Just one RBF

Begin Now

Like I always have said, you are nothing more than a pestering dog dikk gnat. Consider yourself swatted as I move away from the fleabag.

[/quote=Originally posted by Ed

For those of you paying attention that’s actually 8.

Like I said RBF is a liar, thief, and spinner of the truth.

See, last night he posted and then deleted the same Dwight Shunned gif that he’s used dozens of times. I didn’t say anything because I wanted to get three hissy fits in a row as proof positive that he truly is a wounded biotch. Damaged goods so to speak. Toys in the attic type deal I feel certain. But you already knew that,lets move on

Now again he is spinning, lying, and stealing our time, (just like I say) and as of yet, not a single person has come to answer the questions I asked above. He would rather spin like a top, whine like bob says, lie, and waste clicks to feed his self aggrandized ego.

Not any of this feeling sorry for him and saying he’d be good on a debate team or he posts stuff I never see. Simply answer the questions concerning him being a liar, thief, and spinner of the truth for no other reason than to hear his own teeth rattle.

He is a bully of sorts, using this forum as his bully pulpit where he feels he can spew lies and aggravate people to the point that most of the last remaining guys have left. This is truth, we all know it. By not standing up to him and being complicit with this behavior is what has this place in the shape it’s in now.

So anyway for those of you paying attention that was 8. I told you so…

Staff

Sorry, no you can’t. It’s cash up front with you sir.

Evidently those bad checks you have been spreading around have finally come home to roost.

Double Jepoardy type stuff. LOL

Haha, EF’er the “Attention Whore”… Good one Uncle Nutz, and spot on assessment… Poor fella, just can’t help himself with his bad case of Logorrhea… My guess is he’ll again try to have the last word like he always does even though he stated he was walking away/moving on…

RBF

Haha, so say the Lil EF’er that writes checks with his mouth his azz can’t cash… Never took Bob up on the invitation to visit him did you… Even gave you his address…

RBF

I think EF is the bully.A lot less post since he came back and started hovering over everyone’s comments.

Hook…

Line…

Sinker…

Is there a Federal Mandate on the little ones?

Do you have to throw 'em back, or, just use for cut bait?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Alex, what is a CFC Dorkfish…

RBF

Yup, absolute truth!

Watch, EF’er will prolly be along with another Logorrhea episode… Poor fella, just can’t control himself… I feel sorry for his new little mutt Shunkey… Prolly been beaten half to death by EF’er lately…

RBF

Haha, here is Lil EF’er’s latest Logorrhea episode related to this thread… I knew he couldn’t control himself… Poor fella…

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185501?pagenum=-1&archived=0#1383189

Haha, I guess Lil EF’er got mad when RBF took away his Fruity Pebbles, and gave him a big ole bowl of Suck-O-Ass to eat on this thread…

RBF

For those of you paying attention (Looking at you Admin :wink:) this was his 3rd post in a row and I can’t keep up with all 8 or 9 in a row before that.

on and on and on just like we discussed

Truth hurts, this is evident.

So thats a triple-post-trifecta , and proof positive not only that he’s bad for business, but his conscience is eating him alive. He can’t help it though, his self aggrandized ego must be fed at all costs. Mostly ours

Yo Chris, how many more people have to leave before you “Do The Right Thing”

I’ll get with 23Sailfish and see if he can’t get this on the agenda for Septembers Admin/Staff meeting.

Staff

Worth repeating, and absolutely correct!

Thanks a lot for reposting that dick .Now the big boss man is gonna be after me again,micromanaging everything I post.Prolly get band.

Or, you’re just full of chit, as usual.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Uncle Nutz, check out the post EF’er left in the link I provided… S/He stated some pretty nasty stuff about you…

RBF

1 Like

Just wait until I make it my signature line…:wink: You are in for a haranguing by the Logorrhea man…

RBF

Looks like were flying by the seat of our pants here? STAFF, ADMINISTRATOR, AJUDICATOR, UPPER MANAGEMENT?

Can I be the SPECIAL EDUCATOR?

You don’t have to provide me with a T-Shirt. I got one already.

Come on guys. Let’s put this site back to where it was!

I bought me a Bote, and, can’t wait to go fishing with any of you!

26’ Pro-Line
Hard Top
Single screw, black, 250 h.p. Smoker

Dang Ya’ll, lets go fishing!!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

I did, what a pathetic, loser, “Attention Whore” he is!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

In the cooking forum, of all places?

Geeeez…

Tough guy…

[:I]

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

1 Like

Yup… I do know one thing… Based on the cooking skills, if EF’er adds: sewing, knitting, and crocheting to her skill set she’ll make someone a good wife when she grows up…

RBF