Finally got out there

Caught a ride, with a couple of friends, I met on the IOP pier. Boarded with Captain Chuck Griffin, and headed to a stretch of live bottom, in 110’. First line goes off on the down rigger on the way down. King on! Only got better from there. King’s, Cobia, my personal best Barracuda, and African Pompano.

Heck of an experience…

Robinette’s Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

1 Like

Nice one, Uncle Nutz… Glad you had a productive trip, and good time…

RBF

Thanks so much for the fine report and the great pictures. What an adventure.

We here at Charleston Fishing really appreciate the work and time it takes to not only share your outdoor experience, but to also report and post with such fine pictures of your adventure. We want to acknowledge that reports like yours help keep the lights on.

I am moving this to preferred status on the Home Page right now

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Staff

The report was on the “preferred status” about an hour ago, but OK…

RBF

Unfortunately, Uncle Nutz… EF’er the self proclaimed CFC Staff member wasted no time in removing your report from the “featured” status after only one hour… Your great AP got the boot for a Spartina Carp…

RBF

Caught a few of those AP a few years ago with DGYF36. We weren’t sure initially what we had but then figured it out. They seem to be showing up a little more. Good eating.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

The check bounced. I greenlighted EF to remove it immediately.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Never expected to make the home page. Just happy to post the first “Offshore” post, in months.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Couldn’t be… Uncle Nutz is good for it… My guess is the monies are in EF’ers bank account… I request a full forensic audit to investigate this matter, and to recover the monies… Until it is resolved with full restitution made, I will start a GoFundMe page to right this wrong and get the report back to where it belongs which is the “featured” status…

I’ll contact Poly since he is Upper Management, and we’ll do a deep dive into what can be done about the staff employee recruiting process to insure the process gap that allow EF’er to get hired is identified along with a corrective action plan put into place to get it fixed…

RBF

Not sure what you’re alluding to with the “check bounced” reply? Care to inform us?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

As a matter of fact, excluding business expenses, “I” always pay with cash, wherever I go. Your suggestion that I failed to pay someone, on a public forum, is ludicrous, and libelous. This chit pisses me off, and “I” demand you clear it up immediately!

Robinette’s Bend Forward

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

DANM! Can’t even make a fishing report, without all of the drama?

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Thanks Will!!:+1:

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

MN, sounds like a great time. Been offshore many times hoping to catch one of those AP’s. No luck.

On the check thing, sure it was in jest.

NN

Jest, my ass!

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

You betcha, Uncle Nutz… Sounds like a heck of a trip with good new friends too…

For the record, we all know you are good honest dude… My guess is 23SF was just messing around and joking…

RBF

Bouncing a check is serious business. I don’t appreciate his humor, especially, directed towards me.

RBF

Robinette’s Bend Forward

Relax, I get a bit grouchy after coming off vacation and back to work too, lol.

BTW, who mentioned who you actually are?? Sheesh.

Again, nice trip!

NN

You must vacation all the time…

RBF

For once I have to agree with RBF, I think without inference of the spoken word it’s hard to tell intent. The first time I read what 23S wrote I got his jest, I took it as a ribbing at RBF and nothing more as I am sure most others did.

Now that I read it again I see where you might think it was a snide comment directed at you. All I can say is that if you knew 23Sailfish like I do you would know there isn’t a mean bone in his Rubenesque body. I would challenge you to find a single instance where he has verbally slighted anyone here in a malicious way. Ever. It simply isn’t in his nature.

I feel certain everyone here will say the same thing, and would be very surprised if one single person agrees with your assessment of his statement.

But maybe not, he is a Coot fan with season tickets so it might be that silly hat you are wearing.

I’ll give everyone else the final say on the check comment along with the hat.

God Bless Josh Heupel

Staff