Finally

Cherry Grove Marsh…
Managed to get on the water for a little bit Wednesday afternoon. About last hour out going tide 52° water temperature.
I put a line out the back (opening night curly tail) while drifting and was casting a voodoo… my trolling line hooked up. I reeled up the voodoo let it hang over the edge of the boat just in the water. I got the trout to the boat around 18 in nice fish.

I heard a big splash. Looked over just in time to see my pole get snatched out the boat.
20’+ redfish… swam off with my pole
My best buddy called. Needed rescuing. Loaded up.
Back out Thanksgiving morning. Only had about 3 hours. We were going to help a elderly friend put firewood up for the winter.

Went and got my truck started backing down a ramp kayakers had one of the ramps all blocked up. Oh dude in the other ramp told them move down to the kayak area. they told him to go F himself. My wife would have been proud. I did not say a thing. Oh dude pulls out I back on down load the boat on the trailer… had a couple words with the snowflakes.
KARMA…
Go to pull up bilge pump comes on. Soaked them. One of them through his paddle at my boat hit the guide on and went in the boat. Anyone need a kayak paddle??? hahaha.

I actually learned that I could catch trout by trolling completely by accident. I also had a rod snatched out of the rod holder one time behind Sullivan’s Island by a big red. It was Carolina/Clemson Saturday and my oldest son and I were doing some early fishing so we could get back home and watch the game. A guy on a nearby dock saw it, got a rod out with a treble hook and “caught” my rod. I was very appreciative. Turns out he was a tater. I didn’t tell him we were Carolina fans until after he gave my rod back.

As for those kayakers. Not all of them are bad, some just have no sense of consideration.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?