Find the Cat

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

This is about as “off topic” as Off Topic can get! Congrats! You win Charleston Fishing for today! :slight_smile:

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

I see it, do you want me to let the cat out of the bag:question:

finally found him…this is like Bloody Penguin or something…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I see it also !:smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Yeah, but did you see Waldo?

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Jimtera is in there too…see him?

Who wants to even find a cat.:question: :smiley: My dog [:0]

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Watch it Larry! The Bonz, is partial to cats:kissing_closed_eyes: To give him some credit, he did get a dog. I think, to throw people off:wink:

Found it. Cats aren’t bad Larry. Cooked right they taste like chicken and they are very low maintenance.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I’ve ate a couple, not too bad, not as good as dog. Better than monkey.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

you bunch of ***** piece of **** ******** better mind your ************ tongue…oh sorry, Jimtera language there…y’all ain’t right…

Me thinks you aren’t right if you even like cats :smiley: I’ve had a couple and I don’t even miss them. I’m sorry[:I] But I miss every dog that’s passed.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

We’ve actually had some pretty cool cats. Had one that thought he was a dog. He’d fetch stuff and if we had company and no one paid him any attention, he’d bring something (sock, toy, etc) into the room and drop it at your feet and meow at you.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Found it. Cats aren’t bad Larry. Cooked right they taste like chicken and they are very low maintenance.

DFreed regularly had feline enchiladas at Panchos with Greg Leon, he should know. I wonder if they serve it over at San Jose too?
quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’ve ate a couple, not too bad, not as good as dog. Better than monkey.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Were you stationed in Subic Bay, Philippine’s? We used to say that anyone with more than 3 dogs was a rancher!

What has two legs and bleeds a lot?

Half a cat.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Find the Panda

No problem, centered vertically and 2nd animal from the right hand edge. A panda is worth finding:smiley: Dang a cat.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

And a Panda, would probably eat better than a cat:wink: