First Test Post From Phone

Testing 1 2 3

Test

:crazy_face:

It works

The only problem i see so far os that each reply has to be at least 20 characters long

Said 10 characters for me?

Glad some of the promised changes have finally occurred. Now I just need to figure out thw new stuff.

I reduced the default settings to 10 characters after seeing @EF1 suggestion :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Okay how do you log out???

Click on your avatar, or in your case since you haven’t made one yet, click on the “O” in the top right of your screen. A dropdown menu will appear, and click on the little man-head looking thing. another menu will appear that will let you log out, and do other stuff too.

I heard I missed lunch. Hope Bay issues rainchecks.

EF

Simple enough thank you sir.
My little Avatar runaway I guess…

What are y’all doing for lunch this Thursday???

I’ll be three states away thrusday until tuesday after memorial day.

Raincheck?

There you is!

I have an aversion driving further than NC :rofl:

Phone test.

Does my deleted post from last night show to everyone, or just me? Asking for a friend who is actually me.

Can somebody text Kebda380 and tell him to text Da Moons to activate the SkinneePhinScoutin phone tree and let folks know to come on back?

Thanks.

how do you quote someone else’s post in a reply?

funny story, i took that cheddar brat pic and dropped it 5 seconds later walking down the river bank… and caught it… with the phone hand… upside down on the phone screen in front of 5 other dudes.

mustard fricking everywhere, cleaned off my phone and ate the dog… well, cause i’m a man.

that one’s for PeaPod.

standing by on 16.

There are two reply buttons, one at the bottom of the persons reply you want to quote and one at the bottom of the last post in the thread.

When you hit the REPLY under the post you want to quote a box pops up for you to type in. At the top left of that box is a bubble thingy, click on it and the quote appears at the top of the pop up box.

I guess @snickers is still busy cleaning fish and washing down that bloody deck.

I had an older lady friend at edisto whose husband had passed and I used to take her fish occasionally. One day she asked me why I never brought here Sweet Fish. I later came to know she was talking about redbrest, bream, and stumpknockers. RIP Mrs. Annie

[quote=“EF1, post:15, topic:94462, full:true”]

There are two reply buttons, one at the bottom of the persons reply you want to quote and one at the bottom of the last post in the thread.

When you hit the REPLY under the post you want to quote a box pops up for you to type in. At the top left of that box is a bubble thingy, click on it and the quote appears at the top of the pop up box.

hey @Fred67 i noticed elsewhere that you had quoted and then replied within the quote- if you reply to each item within it like that, maybe it would be helpful to bold your reply so it pops out as new text?

I guess @snickers is still busy cleaning fish and washing down that bloody deck.

I had an older lady friend at edisto whose husband had passed and I used to take her fish occasionally. One day she asked me why I never brought here Sweet Fish. I later came to know she was talking about redbrest, bream, and stumpknockers. RIP Mrs. Annie[/quote]

thanks Mountain Man.

Mrs. Annie sounds like my kind of lady

When I was courting my now-wife, i made sure to give her grandma some flounder, red drum, sheepshead, etc when i could. a couple years in, she finally said something along the lines of “i like flounder, but what i really LOVE is a big mullet full of roe”. She was raised by/around geechee folks who taught her to catch, clean, and cook with the very best of them. I made trips with a cast net each Nov-Dec for the rest of her life. Fried fillets and baked bacon-wrapped roe sacks made her light up like a Christmas tree.

Continuing the discussion from First Test Post From Phone:

that’s not quite right. i’ll keep messing with it when i’m not hungry.

All cleaned, vacuum sealed, and frozen! :rofl:

Yes, its still visible…

hey EF.
If you some kind of computer guru?
How do I find and put back my avatar

On the phone, click on your name then select preferences… youll see it there

I have no idea my sig line was on till you posted the screenshot Stump, doesn’t show on anything I’m using.

Couldn’t figure out how to turn it off in preferences either, so I just deleted it.

1 Like