first time ever!!

That I pull up to the landing and it’s so packed with nowhere to park and I decided to say screw it and go home. :frowning_face: Wife wasn’t off work till 1pm and we got to landing around 2. I’ve run that rodeo before and not had any issues. this was at leeds ave. Either every father(including myself) that owns a boat was going out today, or we’ve now reached a breaking point with river access. We need more places to launch for sure.
I made lemonade though and cleaned the boat up, drank beer, and did a little yard work. Was still better than being at work!

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

Put in at Cherry Point yesterday and it was ridiculous. First off, people need to learn how to park! 6’ between trucks is TOO MUCH. 12’ is just STUPID. Think about your fellow boaters and be courteous, even when parking. If the trucks were tighter, 20 more could have fit in the lot - instead of down the road and parked in the field. And FFS don’t tie your boat to the inside of the dock and block a whole lane of the ramp…

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

you leave 12’ between the other truck, im parking in it

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

12’, I can put my 3500 with my Bertram tra. in there!

Back in the day people had respect for fellow boaters, now nobody gives 2 chits about anyone but themselves.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D

Back in the day people had respect for fellow boaters, now nobody gives 2 chits about anyone but themselves.

Double D.

Absolutely Correct !