Fish Kill

Does anyone know anything about a fish kill in Hamlin Sound? I have heard that a lot of dead red fish have been sighted on a couple of different occasions. Hope this is just an unfounded rumor!

We can blame it on the new underwater power line. Electro shock, disturbing the mud brought up some kind of bacteria, it awoke the kraken and it started ***** slapping all the redfish.

“Banana Pants”
Indigo Bay 170
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

or could be all of the people fishing in hamlin sound day in and day out, and the fish died from being caught

Now you did it… you let the cat out of the bag… there’s fish in hamlin sound!.

saw about 6 redfish skeletons caught in the grass off the hamlin sound the other night. went to walk one of the better known flats there and seen them.

There are flats in Hamlin?

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by Poleyard

or could be all of the people fishing in hamlin sound day in and day out, and the fish died from being caught

Wait a minute, you mean that catch and release doesn’t always work to re-introduce a recently hooked fish alive and well back into his/her environment? Does that mean that more people should catch less and take what they catch to the table?

I love the people who cry about people fishing in Hamlin . I guess you are one of those that its ok for you to fish it but no one else . Hamlin is awesome plain and simple !

19’ Cobia bay