Fishing Beads

40 and skinnee would need to come back.haha

The FISH are all used up now, main reason this site lost it’s reporters and the reports, NOT POLITICS.

SEE, Admin is having to bring back OLD threads to keep activity going.

Nah, Easy and the rest of the radical right-wingers ran off all the good folks around here… Some re-visit just to witness the “urban ruins” that y’all created…

You only WISH you were correct, ha ha.

Easy. Don’t entertain the trouble maker. Let him talk to himself… show him the zero respect that he deserves. And remember Easy. The problem child always points to others and never accepts blame

How do you deal with an autistic attention seeker?

Attention-seeking behaviours will take a great deal of patience to continuously ignore and attend accordingly. At times, even after a negative behaviour is eliminated, the child may find a new one in replacement.

On a related note:
What are the symptoms of a high functioning autistic child?

Signs and Symptoms of High Functioning Autism

• Repetitiveness. HFA is partly characterized by an obsession with a particular subject or activity. …
  • Emotional sensitivity. …
  • Social problems. …
  • Language peculiarities. …
  • Sensory difficulties. …
  • Little or no attention to caregivers.
1 Like

NOT COOL !!!
Especially if he is autistic.

2 Likes

Flagged as insulting.

2 Likes

Need to flag fripp and yourself for liking…

All this talk makes me wonder where ya’ll stuffed EF… :rofl:

IGNORED to the limit.

1 Like

Passive aggression at its finest… :rofl:

1 Like

It’s the only way to deal with a problem. I told him like it is once when he tried to engage me in conversation - did he think we had all forgotten the irritation and insults ? He claimed that I was doing so because he was right and I was wrong when the truth is that I refuse to converse because of what he is.

Don’t forget the ways he has insulted and annoyed so many here. We have seen this behavior long enough to know that it will not change. Let him talk to himself

1 Like

Still sore about being wrong regarding the Hippocratic oath…

Hey Brother, I can relate to your situation, if only a little. My Daughter is a Senator at Clemson University. Her best friend, since first grade has a brother, that’s Autistic.
Got accepted to Clemson.
First year went well.
After that, he was failing out.
His Mother reached out to my Daughter, and she hooked him up with another Senator, who is also Autistic.
He’s doing fabulous, in his studies!

Sometimes, you just need a little help in the right direction.

Don’t take this as an excuse for me to be crass, and sorry to have pissed you off!

There is an abundance of resources out there
Take full advantage of them!

Scott

Let me know if I can ever help you out!

2 Likes

Fishing beads…

1 Like

And, you wonder why…

Your more generous toward the troublemaker than I am. My salute to you MN. I have an autistic nephew and the behavior is serious business. It almost seems that they don’t want others to like them . As we have seen though the years, untreated psychotic disorders get worse. The “ long term “devils advocate” behavior is a big red flag

1 Like

Ummm, MN’s reply was to OTC… Geez…

1 Like