Fishing For Miracles Tournament

We hope everyone has had a great summer. It is hard to believe that it is August already. We would like to thank everyone for your business whether buying a boat or parts and service. We would like to let you know about a few things going on right now. First, The Fishing For Miracles Tournament is August 14th and 15th. The Tournament is held out of Ripley Light Marina and we are looking at a huge turn out of boats which translates into a great prize payout and a projected record amount donated to our charities. There will be a large display of boats, food trucks, and a vendor village where all of our sponsors are displaying their products. We will have a large display of Sportsman, Contender, and Cast and Blast Boats. Yamaha wil have their trailer on display along with Simrad Electronics. Don’t forget to go by Haddrell’s Point Tackle to get all of your tournament supplies. As you know, the guys at Haddrell’s will have everything you need from the tackle to the bait. I just talked to Capt. Mike Able Jr. and he said they will have plenty of ribbon fish, chum, and tackle. This is a not for profit tournament and every dime goes to The MUSC Childrens Hospital and CCA. Even if you cannot fish, please come out and enjoy the festivities with us. We will have plenty to eat and drink, as well as a band for the awards party. If you have not booked a slip or a room it is not too late. For more info on the tournament go to fishingformiracles.org. We look forward to seeing you at the tournament. Second, with it being late in the summer our service department starts to slow down a bit. If you are due for service or need any warranty work done, now is a good time to bring it in. Give us a call to schedule your service. The last item we would like to mention is the latest software update for your Simrad electronics. You can download Simrad’s new 3.0 update from the following link. http://www.simrad-yachting.com/en-US/Support/Downloads/NSS-evo-2/

Again, thank you for a great summer and we will see you next week at the tourname

I’ll be there with my buddies fishing a boat named Bandit. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the weather cooperates. This year the weather has been a mess. I’m pretty excited, I think it’s going to be a great time. Who else is in?

Capt. R. Killin
“Day Tripper”
Shamrock 20 cuddy
Ford 351W

We are in and yes the weather has sucked…

SAFMC you suck!

Fishing the Low Pass out of Ripley. Fingers crossed for nice wx.

Mayhem
Pioneer 197

Should be a fun tournament, good luck to all fishing.

Ezday- R200 Robalo Y150