Fishing & Other Fun Stuff With EF

Wind was not my friend. I didn’t land a single drum in the surf, and I didn’t hear of one caught last week either. I knew there would likely be a ton of grass what with it being 4-20 and all, but the wind and the sea grass made surf fishing impossible for 3 days. I caught some whiting, a few small sharks, and handful of skates Friday before we left, the wind was laying down and the grass wasn’t so bad you could fish thru it, but had to head back to the hill.

Here’s what I got

As You Were

Our electrician subs went last week also and got skunked…
But I know this is why y’all really went.
https://www.facebook.com/178665735566813/videos/800667710568238/

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I saw some cool bikes, and some schitt I have only seen in movies. A group of guys rented a house near Nags Head and had, what I can only guess, was some sort of wake. A giant southern cross flag draped a picture of a man that appeared to be someone’s worst nightmare. A couple of girls were sitting on the porch, not the kind of gals a daddy would be real proud of, drinking wine from the bottles. A thick cloud of smoke was rising from under the porch. Lots of leather, ink, and heavy metal. Looked like a fun group of folks, but I don’t think they were on the porch getting ready for devotion or anything like that.

I gave them a nod and kept walking.