Rest Up after a long drive,

Catch some bait,

Enjoy some freshies,

Repeat as needed.

Rainbows and Butterflies,LOL

As You Were

Have fished out of Jupiter several times. My kinda climate

Well where’s all the fish?

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Got here three days ago, put the boat in the first day and just rode around trying to get my bearings. It’s been blowing 20kts and 3-4 foot seas the past two days so we went sight seeing. Should lay down tomorrow and some of these pinfish Ive caught off the dock will die an honorable death. In the meantime, this is all I have.

One for P-K

Kept a couple yellow tail for supper, released most everything else. Probably caught 100 fish, lots of speckled hinds, hogfish, yellow tail, chub, lane snappers, grunts, etc…

One block of chum, four dozen live shrimp, two pounds frozen shrimp, half pound of squid, and just a few bites of cutbait which seemed to work the least.

Thats it for today, hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did making them.

AS you were

Carbon Kevlar Florida boat … sweet

That’s one heck of a puffer fish. Did you get a Japanese chef to cook him up for you

22 life’s a day

He was holding it waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there like the Walleyes. Nice fush though. I like to watch a shark try to eat them when they blow up. Keeps them busy while I’m catching. Great defense and the shark usually gives up.

Thanks for sharing EF.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Man that is the life.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

OK, so’s now the fishing itch has been scratched and everyone knows a full freezer runs much more efficient than an empty one, so lets go kill some schitt.

Who’s with me?

Freezer hell whens the pig pickin…

22 life’s a day

We started about 5ish. It disappeared faster than spit on a hot stove.

I relocated some other hog today too…

This might be the manliest thread of the year. It would explain why Peepod’s not in it…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

It’s a nice day out, grab some boots and a water bottle and lets go for a jaunt

Who’s with me? OK, try and keep up.,We’ll start at the end of the long gravel road

Dont worry, there are no poisonous snakes, step where you’d like.

For those of you who would prefer to see the trip from the top down just look at the pics in reverse order.

Thats All For Today

As You Were

…other side of the Cumberland Plateau, south of the Gap

Neat Trip, Good Weather, Great Food, Good times

I see you have pictures looking down fat man squeeze… You see where I’m going with that right…

Sorry couldn’t help it.
good post !!!

22 life’s a day

OK, so a longtime friend and fishing buddy calls today and says “Bo, The bite is on around Ocracoke, big citation fish in the surf chasing bigger schools of mullet. Its on like Donkey Kong”

I checked my unusual</font id=“Comic Sans MS”> source,https://www.facebook.com/tradewindstackle/, and sho-nuff sho-nuff it’s on. I’m making my move a bit further south, not much but some. Timing is 40%, Weather is 40% and Luck comes in somewhere after that.

Can’t talk now, Time to launch the alert 5, get it and go stuff. Lets go catch some hawgs. Who’s with me?

As You Were