Fishing report

Managed to fish for a couple of hours late this evening. Caught and released 1 bream, 1 crappie, 2 largemouth and 2 stripers. Kept 33 white perch. Also threw quite a few perch back. All the fish hit spoons between 16’ and 30’ deep. The fish I caught were off of long sloping rocky points. Anybody else fishing the deeper water yet?

Got to fish for about an hour this evening. Caught and released 2 bream, 1 largemouth, 1 fair sized striper and 12 or 15 white perch. Lost a very big perch right at the boat.
Also lost a very, very big fish that was either a catfish or striper. Couldn’t move it until it decided to start stripping line off of the spool. Hook pulled out. Really wanted to see that fish! Three different spoons worked equally well today. Fished between 16’ and 28’ deep. The big one that got off hit at 24’. Saw some pretty big stripers schooling over the river channel but they didn’t seem to be staying up for very long at a time.

Caught some nice perch on Greenwood this week on bottom in 30’ along with some small stripers and largemouth

Had a couple of technical difficulties during our fishing trip today and had a fish jerk one of my rods out from under my foot. SPLASH!! That was the low point of the day for me. Still we managed to put a few largemouth and 31 white perch in the boat. Boy oh boy, was that wind a challenge!! Most of the fish were between 16’ and 26’ deep.

:smiley: