fishing report

Thanks Fogman for a fun day of fishing. I know we were supposed to be perch fishing but the keeper stripers and nice catfish turned a good day of fishing into a really exciting day! Almost all of our fish bit small spoons in water deeper than 30’. I think one or two may have hit small jigs. The stripers were hitting the spoons like they were starving. The 1/2 ounce Berry spoons really worked well today.

You bet buddy! It was a great day. For those interested, I have some pics and videos up on my FB page. Most importantly, we made another good fishing friend with 67Nova onboard. That’s the stuff that makes our sport great!

Merry Christmas to all our Charleston Fishing friends!

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

Awesome! One day I’m gonna get up that way and get a taste of the good life!

Philippians 4:13
Hanahan Fishing Club

Yep, 67Nova did very well for someone just starting spoon fishing. Once he got the knack of working the spoons he caught his share of the fish! Now he knows for sure that the “little spoons” can catch big fish! I think we made a new friend and got him “hooked” on spoon fishing too.

Thank you very much Fogman and Spoonmaster for teaching me the almighty power of the spoon. It was a day I will never forget, that’s for sure. Hope we can get together soon but the weathers not looking to good this weekend coming up.

You got to learn from two of the best without a guide fee. I would say you had a pretty good Christmas.

When has the weather (other than a class 2 or above huricane) interfeared with fishing!

91Tiger… They definitely made a believer out of me and just great people to fish with.
Boatpoor… I’m just worried about the two old men:smiley::smiley:. At least it will be warm rain.

67Nova, Don’t tell me you think James and I are old!? Ask 91Tiger about fishing last winter with the line freezing in our reels. We’re not over the hill yet. Most days I still feel like I’m in my 20’s. Especially when the fish are biting! If I’m in home this weekend I’ll want to be fishing!

Spoonmaster, hahaha…I’m just picking on y’all. That sounds great I’ll get a hold of y’all later in the week once I know what my schedule looks like.

Heck,im 72 and fish with a guy 93 who’s just now slowing down! I don’t take him in freezing or real hot weather, and he get pissed!

Age is just a number! Attitude and activity are everything.:sunglasses:

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

Yep! My attitude and activity meter just about pegged out today while fishing with 91Tiger and another fishing friend! I greatly appreciated being invited along. We all had a lot of fun today catching a bunch of fish with spoons. We caught the fish on at least four different spoon colors today. Again, most fish were deeper than 30’ when they bit.

Spoonmaster can jig with a rod in each hand all day long. It’s incredible. It resllly helps you narrow down what the fish want to eat on a given day.