Fishing The Outer Banks Of NC With EF

Mid October boys, It’s ON.

The chances of some jerk holding onto the end of a rod waiting on another jerk from the other end of that same rod are as good as it gets.

anyway, packed and RTG

Wish me luck, pics to follow

1 Like

I’ll be on Hatteras/Buxton fishing Cape Point, Frisco, Avon, and perhaps Ocracoke starting next week until I decide I want to come home…

Reel men fish the real outer banks… What exactly are the “outter” banks… :rofl:

1 Like

Good luck, fished with Bi-Op-Sea in October back a few years ago and have over 500lbs of yellowfin by 11am.

Hope the weather works out. Hit and miss there for sure. 40 plus one day, they cancelled trips, then nice. We got lucky.

The ride out can be sporty, you will be glad you are in one.

Biggest fin was 70lbs.

BTW, made a trip up there with Courtland prior to this trip. All we caught was Wahoo. A lot,

I was jacked about that, Courtland, not so much, lol. He was hoping to find a school of busting tuna, pull the riggers and pop and jig…I was game with proper setup. But, never happened.

NN

Sounds like fun. Be sure to post the results.

Ive chased tuna with Courtland using popping jigs when he landscaped for a living. What a good dude, straight up. I like it when people I know hit a good lick. Jigskins, who would have thunk it?

Checked in around 430, by dusk we’d caught flounder, black drum, lizard fish, puffer fish, whitting, and dozens of pompano.

Then we harvested some clams soundside. Good stuff

Not too many pics today, afraid my phone was gonna get soaked.

Ill be better prepared tomorrow

1 Like

Daaang those look like some grown ass whiting, I’d be after those and the pomps while y’all chased the bass and drum

1 Like

2.1” early this morning

It’s wet again

Things are looking up

Great stuff. My oldest is going to Folly this weekend. I know it won’t be like fishing the OBX but, I hope he catches something.

I’d be after them clams while you all were fishing

Sea striker does make some good stuff

1 Like

1 Like

That’s beautiful,time to deal the cards.haha

1 Like

We harvested oysters today…

using cash

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes