Fishing The Outer Banks Of NC With EF

Sure would be a pretty day to have a kayak out there…

1 Like

Thats my mule getting ready to toat my shark rigs out beyond the bar. These boys are easily tricked, LOL

1 Like

There’s one with a dog full of deck gnats

right near a lake full of crapple

Good stuff ef. Thank you

Sure is!

EF needs to get back in here!!

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Longing for his Daddy… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When you been fishing?

Haven’t seen anymore pics?

:point_up_2:

Yeah, Just like EF doesn’t show his face on any of his pictures he poaches off the interwebs… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heck, he’s got you running around all over the SC offshore looking for fish that you have never found…

Think about it, your buddy boat left you and you proceeded on, got rained out, and prolly beat to hell and back… Your judgement isn’t exactly great… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Guess that’s why you fall for the Repuke’s BS talking points… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Had a lot of fun catching AJ’s!

What’s wrong with loving to fish Offshore?

Give me a minute…

I’ll post a few pics of someone fishing, on someone else’s bote…

Here’s a picture of somebody’s bote

and its skipper

1 Like

Blahahaha…

Back at it, version 2023

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Great pics!

2 Likes

That’s one ugly Flounder, and a Southpaw too?

LOL…

Shark Island, at the end of Shackelford Banks

Probably caught 40 flounder, hard to fish thru them at times anywhere nesr shore with moving water held them. Shame season os over, all released.

We quit counting spottails after about an hour, Id guess we (3 of us) released three dozen or more, all slot fish. This was the last one, he will be released in grease later

Blues galore, some short black drum, a few sharks that I just cut the leader off short and waved bye bye to, and some mystery yank-downs and breakoffs that were brutes.

Good times.