Fishing Trip on Saturday

We can meet up at the ramp at 9…how does that sound?

Wish I could make it Lewis.

Maybe next time Henry…

I’ll see y’all tomorrow morning at Paradise Landing…

Hey Lewis, I talked with Darrell Tue. and he had talked about going out I got it cleared so if you don’t mind I meet you there. Around 9 sounds good give me time to get some minnows.

14’ Heritage Redfish

everyone should believe in something; i believe i’ll go fishing
-henry david thoreau

Oh yeah…I can follow you around so I can catch some reds! :smiley:

9 sounds fine to me. I may go a little earlier to throw some topwater and goof off. See everyone in the morning!

2007 Pioneer 17’5 Baysport

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

Dang, wish I was in town for this! Guess ill have to be content with my snook and gator trout in FL…

Hunter P. Hames
11’ Tarpon 100
19’ Sea Fox 125 merc

quote:
Originally posted by yakman72

Dang, wish I was in town for this! Guess ill have to be content with my snook and gator trout in FL…

Hunter P. Hames
11’ Tarpon 100
19’ Sea Fox 125 merc

Without pictures…

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

Good trip today w/ Firefighter, Going2missher, and DDOlson at Paradise Landing…I caught seven trout - biggest was 16" - the rest averaged around 13"…they didn’t want to mess with the mud minnows - caught all on Z-man Paddlerz w/ new penny color.

Good day indeed. Met a good group of guys that enjoy yak fishing. If only the fish would have been turned on a little more, but still got to try out the new yak. Hope to do some more fishing with ya guys!

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

Awesome job Lewis.

Sorry y’all. I would have made it but my cable went out early thursday morning and alas, I could not see the posts… I wanted to go really bad too.

Anyone free next weekend to fish is conditions are good enough?

I’m so salt life I get land sick.

I was wondering what happened to you - sorry you couldn’t make it. We might be going out again this weekend depending on the weather…I’ll let you know.

Hey 2fast, I was also curious what happened. You originated the post and didn’t show up haha. Well, I am off on Saturday. Not sure about the other guys, but hopefully we can get another outing lined up.