Fishing Trip on Saturday

Does anyone wanna go out in the yak with me on Saturday if conditions are good? I’ve been itching to fish and wanna go with a buddy.

2fast

I’m so salt life I get land sick.

Where were you looking to put in at? I just bought a new yak and am wanting to get it wet!

2007 Pioneer 17’5 Baysport

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

No idea, where were you thinkin’? I haven’t really found any good spots as of yet, I’ve just been fishing the intracostal and shem creek. Where do you wanna go? PM me.

Edit: or if you wanted to take the boat I can toss you some cash for gas if you got some spots.

I was thinking either somewhere up the Wando, like Paradise boat ramp, or Shem creek.

“If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles”

I might tag along…lemme see how my weekend schedule works out.

That sounds good, do you still wanna yak it or take the boat? not trying to impose, just haven’t been on a boat in a while and I’d get some gas for ya.

If we’re going in the yaks you’re welcome to come elgeebee. If Firefighter is awesome and takes me out on his boat you’d have to get permission from him to ride and prolly pay for some gas, it’s only proper. I could maybe pick up some bait for us if we take the boat as well. It’s up to you though Fire.

Elgeebee, do you have a kayak to go out in? Or were you talking about if I decide to put the boat in the water?

I was talking about whether you decide to put the boat in. I think he has a yak and wants to go either way. It’s up to you if we take the boat or not.

Kayak…

Elgeebee, you’d rather go in the yak it sounds like then right? ha

Yeah I’d rather go out in the yaks…

elgeebee, I would like to take the yaks out as well. Where do you like to put in and fish at?

I fish all over the place…we can make a location/time call when we see what the weather/wind will be doing on Saturday.

As of today, the wind is 6mph and the weather is supposed to be 65 and partly cloudy. We all know how easily that can change though, but seems like a good day for now. But sounds good as far as planning something a little closer to the weekend.

I wouldn’t mind joining if that is o.k with everyone. Would love to meet some other people who enjoy yak fishing.

quote:
Originally posted by blacksquirrel

I wouldn’t mind joining if that is o.k with everyone. Would love to meet some other people who enjoy yak fishing.

No problem at all…Keep an eye on this thread for the place and time.

Yeah, I say the more the better. I have yet to be able to attend a “Meet and Fish” so I’d like to meet some fellow yak fishermen too.

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

How about Paradise Landing? Low tide is 8:45 in the morning - why don’t we meet at 8?

I get off shift at 7:45, I could just bring the yak to work with me. Pending we don’t get a late call I could be at the landing close to 8. Maybe a few minutes after.

2012 Malibu Stealth 12 Kayak

Weather for Saturday will be chilly…dress appropriately!

Also, the winds are going to be gusty the next couple days, but it is forecast to clear up by Saturday.