Fishing With My Wife

My wife told me that if I could find some one to watch the kids she would like to go fishing with me. I have had my boat for about 9 months and she wants to go fishing when its cold??? Any way Im really happy she wants to go and I have been fishing by blacks and up in crystal lake with some results. Any advice on where the fish are bitting? It would help if we got in some fish on Sat. Well if you guys see me trolling give me a shout on the radio. I enjoy reading your post and would love to put some faces with the handles.

Later

216CC Tidewater
150 Yamaha

agent not trying to be mean but how will we know you?there are several boats on the lake like yours.try fishing up the rivers way past blacks and up the little river around the rock wall.

shary…not mean good question…yellow tidewater…nothing else really sets my boat apart…i do usally wear yellow bibs…other than that nothing…later… oh yea will you be on the lake sat?

216CC Tidewater
150 Yamaha

yea i’ll be on the lake.i’m fishing with sparky5250.aluminum cc crestliner 20ft.it has miss freita wrote on the side.we plan on fishing big man’s are and black’s bridge area.maybe i’ll see ya.

we didnt catch anything but we hade a good time. It was a beatiful winter day on the lake.

216CC Tidewater
150 Yamaha