Floatilla?

Worth it or not? Got some time if anyone wants to go with me since I have “retired”. Boat is just sittin’ here in the yard catching leaves and I can’t lauch by myself and go fishin. Been deer huntin and it’s coming to a close soon and the freezer can’t take anymore deer meat. Boat hasn’t moved in 3 months and i’m itchin’ to go-wife says it’s too darn cold for her!

2007 TRITON 225CC
"Trailer Trash

Todd, I just got my new (new to me) engine on and was planning on fishing tonight. I’m also going to fish the MSC tournament next weekend. Your welcome to join me.

Any luck last night? Went deer hunting again - no luck…Hope yours was better. As far as going will check weather closer to next weekend - if it’s like the first part of the week, i dunno!

2007 TRITON 225CC
"Trailer Trash

I plan to go Saturday morning til mid-day then have wifes family christmas party. Skipping works christmas party. Dad lives in hollow creek. Hope I can find them as was mentioned before in cove after marina and charlies fishermans wharf. If not there then will head up the GAP until we see birds or mark something productive. Sounds like its all about top water right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Plan C

my boat won’t even run without fried chicken and cold beer

I fished way up lake above 391 where I found fish on thanksgiving. Not much there. Fair amount of bait but only a few fish around it. But the new motor ran great. It was nice heading back in at speeds over 2mph. Big thanks to dernflatlander for finding the motor and putting it on for me. He did a great job at a great price.