Floor Mats

Thought I would tap into the brain trust. What are yalls opinion on the best floor mat out there. Weather teck the best how about husky?

I have Huskys I’m my 4Runner. Totally worth the money, no remorse in buying them

There is no substitute for hard work-Thomas A Edison

Husky, hands down, the best that I have used.

I haven’t tried Husky, so I have no opinion there. I did have Weather-Tec floor mats in my Tacoma and I loved them. Once I wear out the floor mats that came with my Silverado, I’ll order some higher quality ones.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

Used to be a Weather-Tech fan but I feel like Husky are actually better now.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I have WeatherTechs in my Silverado but to be honest, I wasn’t impressed with the fit of the front floor mats, especially on the passenger side. The quality is good but the fit could be better. Now the back floor mat, that has been awesome and fits great.

“…be a man and PM me.”

Thanks fellas. I think yall confirmed what i thought. I have always had weathertechs but saw the new hiskies in a truck shop the other day and they looked to be even nicer and better fit. Also seem alot heavier And substantial versus the weathertechs. My only hang up is i wanted beige where they only had black for my model. I think im gonna look past that and give them a shot this go round

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

I remember the time when all truck had vinyl floor covering and you could wash them out with a water hose!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

I remember the time when all truck had vinyl floor covering and you could wash them out with a water hose!

Me too! When you went to wash the truck, you washed the whole truck. No vacuuming required.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication