Flounder gigging light recommendations

Looking at get some flounder gigging lights for the new Jon boat. I would like to keep it simple so I found a single led light made by sea striker but my worry is that it will not put out enough light. Would I be better with a handful of 30 dollar led light bars from amazon? Here is a picture of the light- please let me know if you have any experience

Disclaimer: to avoid starting a 10 page thread on the ethics of flounder gigging, all my floundering will be done with a suction cup and will be catch and release!!

17’ Mako
16’ Alumacraft

I want to see the suction cup thingy… I’ve been all over on lights. Jerry’s LED’s now and am very satisfied.

quote:
Originally posted by Reelescape

I want to see the suction cup thingy… I’ve been all over on lights. Jerry’s LED’s now and am very satisfied.

Suction cup is a secret!

17’ Mako
16’ Alumacraft

i paid 75 bucks on eBay for a 30 or 40sum inch LED light bar that was ip67 waterproof rated…and run it underwater when we gig, I’ve had it out 4 or 5 times up in north inlet with my father in law for 3-4 hours per trip with no issues… it said it was like 300 watts and 25000 lumens idk if it really was… but the thing was BRIGHT! … i bought it with full intentions of it taking a crap as soon as i put it in the water but its still kicking

Ainthateful, any chance you can post a link to the light you picked up on eBay?

BGC